“Friendly great service”

Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Kihei
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nanaimo, Canada
“Friendly great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Real Aloha spirit practiced here.after only returning 3 timesthey remembered my order with a smile .

Bracebridge, Canada
“247 Piikea Ave - terrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The service in this particular Starbucks was terrible. I ordered two grande medium roast coffee's and one grande dark roast the lady at the til says that at this time of day (mid afternoon) they dont make the dark roast and that I will have to wait a minute...I tell her this is fine I will wait. She then says I will have to wait until she serves her other customers (there was 4 people behind me). Now what am I???? Am I not a customer? After waiting a few moments while she got the next customer in line his drink I suggested to her that maybe the other fellow behind the counter might be able to start my coffee. She reluctantly asked him to do it.....all this for a regular dark roast coffee!!!! I was not happy with the service at all and would suggest people to get their coffee from another Starbucks. (the one on South Kihei Road by Stewarts Burgers has WAY better service)

Bend, Oregon
“Coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Starbucks is consistent just about everywhere you go. We knew we would get a good coffee drink and were not disappointed

Kamloops, Canada
“I found my fix”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a high paced Starbucks. I would highly recommend it. It is the normal thing - just like being at home. Slows down when there is only 2 on staff - but that is to be expected.

Visited January 2013
Halifax, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

Very fast efficent service. There was a large line up and it moved very quickly! Also very friendly and helpful staff!

Visited December 2012