“Creamy ice cream”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
ma
“Creamy ice cream”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

went with the kids and had a creamy ice cream. they loved it. similar prices to what we pay for cold stone back at home.

Visited February 2014

Minnesota
“Love Coldstone”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Handy new Coldstone in Kihei, although hard to find. It is not on any main road, so you have to hunt it down. Solid service, although only 2 staff on a busy Sunday night.

• Visited January 2014
San Diego, California
“Nice and Very Helpful”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Not the best place to make a proposal, but the ice cream and tip song softened my fiancé up for the big question. Wish I could have placed the ring on my medium size (gotta have one I think its called), but luckily the a nice woman named Valerie reminded me of the woman who accidentally swallowed her ring before her fiancé was able to propose to her. Great place to cool off after sitting on the beach all morning trying to get my nerve up to pop the question. Thank you guys, especially you Valerie! We will definitely be back on our honeymoon.

• Visited November 2013
Riverside, California
“These Kids Were Awesome!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

While my wife and I were are on vacation in Hawaii until the 24th I had the unfortunate assignment of planning a special "Hawaiian Birthday" for our daughters 12th birthday.

As a guy, I must admit that one of my weak points is party planning, and in fact keeping track of time.

Fortunately I met this kid Trevor at this cold stone (apologize in advance if I got your name wrong) who came up with all kinds of stupid ideas that just made sense for our vacation budjet.

If you ever need a "hail-mary" while on vacation in Hawaii, go see the kids at cold stone wakiki, they are a life saver!

Thanks again guys!

• Visited December 2013
“Rude and too busy to help employees.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I enjoy the ice cream and today I tried having a coffee lovers in a waffle cone. The employee assumed I wanted a large and gave mea cup that was leaking all over the counter after charging me$9.44for one I've cream. Then when I asked if she had anything to put it in and let her know it was too much ice cream for me she said "what do you want." Well obviously I wanted something to carry the over flowing I've cream. I made several suggestions of to go boxes/containers to card board boxes,bags and finallya second I've cream cup for the over flow. She tossed one on the counter and walked away leaving me to make a larger mess trying to figure out how to take the ice cream home. She never said thank you or good bye. I hope this is not how you treat everyone Jasmine with poor service and attitude.

• Visited July 2013