“One of best ice cream I have ever tasted”

Lappert's Ice Cream
Ranked #7 of 23 Dessert in Kihei
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at Marriott next door and after reading reviews planned to try it.
It indeed is best ice cream I have ever tasted. I tried scoop of two ice creams. One with caramel cashews and other kauai piw which are by the way their best sellers try them.
Will be back everyday till we leave.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm a bit of an ice cream and frozen custard hound, always making a point of trying local varieties while traveling. Lapperts was good, although not terribly special. The prices did seem a bit silly, even considering the elevated cost of most things in Maui and Wailea especially. If you are walking by, it's a great cool treat on a hot day but it's probably not worth a special trip.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Lappert's is one of my must visit places every time I come to Maui, the ice cream is is amazingly delicious! The Kaua'i Pie Ice Cream (Kona coffee ice cream macadamia nuts and chocolate fudge all rolled into one) is a definite must try! They also offer a wide variety of flavours and other sweet options as well if the Kaua'i Pie isn't up your alley. If you haven't been here before or you are visiting Maui for the first time, make sure you try this place out! You'll be hooked on it for life!

1  Thank Brad N
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were so pleased to have our Mother recognized on Mothers day while were visiting recently. Nice touch Lappert's. We love you guys even more...

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

We have ice cream here everytime we are on the island yum yum! So good and they have great flavor options slways!

Been to Lappert's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!