“Best sushi on island!”

Sansei Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Sansei Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 179 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Landenberg Pa.
“Best sushi on island!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Excellent sushi, and popular place. Make a reservation. The line starts at 5:00 for a 5:30 p.m. door opening. We were amazed at it's quality and popularity.

Visited April 2013
Thank mikesueLandenbergPa.

Los Angeles, CA
“Busy but not my type”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

A decent restaurant to share with family and friends. My brother lives close by and took us here for dinner. Given that the fish is local does make it a bit interesting but a lot of sauces are used making the food either too sweet or salty. I also walked by the sushi table and display, just by seeing the fish you could tell that it was not cared properly. The fish looked dry on the counter. When we got our fish (sushi and sashimi) I was right with my view. The fish was a bit tough/chewy and not much flavor. The tempura has a large layer of batter making it feel like it's fried chicken. Drinks are good and the service is good as well but overall not much to write home about. Sake selection is not the best. Unless I'm taken back with family, I have no plans on returning.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RDMWorldTravel
Anchorage, Alaska
“"Jar" was wonderful, food fantastic!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I were in Kihei for 9 nights. Out of those 9 nights we ate at Sansei Seafood 3 times! To say that the food was delicious is an understatement. It was divine!
However, good food is only part of the equation, the rest is service. What can I say...it was beyond wonderful! All the staff was fabulous but one in particular stood out.
Our waitress, Jar, was so warm and welcoming and really took us under her wing. What really surprised me was she remembered what we had ordered the first time we came in 3 nights earlier, and with all the customers she sees in a week, that was truly amazing!
The Japanese Calamari Salad was to die for... So Yummy! And the Panko-Crusted Fresh Ahi Sashimi, unforgettable!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank KBK-AK
Seattle, Washington
“Sushi roll Kingdom!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place delivers and the choices of different rolls is endless. Hospitable service and good sushi will keep us coming back. Very dependable quality and it delivers a good value. The menu is big, so be patient and have your server assist your adventure, you wont be dissappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Happy Hour Food Specials Before 6:00”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been here 4 times and found out on the last visit that they have happy hour food specials. Make a reservation before 6:00 to enjoy the discount. I always ask for a booth as well which they try to accomodate for 2 people. I have never been disappointed with the daily special fish carpaccio. My husband really enjoys the miso soup and sake. The have a decent red wine selection. This place is crowded every time so make a reservation and go early.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Hystericalhappiness

Been to Sansei Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!