“Great pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We got to south kihei later on and were enjoying our condo, so decided to order pizza for delivery. After reading reviews we ordered from here. It was very good. Pizza had lots of toppings and the cheese twists were good as well. Service and price were great!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Just moved into apartment across the street so we visited late night for salad bar and pizza. Loved the Maui Zaui pizza and all you can eat salad bar. Found the food healthy and delicious. TV was a little loud but we enjoyed the food.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My family and I ordered carry out from Round Table Pizza on a recent trip to Maui. The pizza was pretty good. It is more of a chain pizza crust, but there were no complaints. The breadsticks were horrible, though. They are covered and wrapped with a Parmesan and garlic mixture. I wish we would had passed on them. We did get a coupon out of one of the tourist books for $5 off a pizza. That made our large pizza just $15.99 - a deal for Maui!

If in need of another quick dinner next time we are in Maui, I wouldn't hesitate to order another pizza from here.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I'm not sure what we expected but what we got was average pizza, insanely overpriced salad in plastic booths served cafeteria style. We ordered three personal pizzas,three salad bars and three drinks and the check came to $57.95. After we got the salad I thought, we probably should have skipped the salad and just stuck with the pizza...but when the pizzas came we were glad we had the salad if just to fill us up. The pizzas were tiny,no more than six or seven inches across- four pieces each little more than a mouthful. The pizza was good enough, but we were shocked at how small they were.$57 dollars later,we were still hungry.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Had an original crust cheese pizza delivered to me from here, and it was not very good. I've had far better pizza.