“Fish so Fresh!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Everyone in our family could find something delicious. I especially love the Poke Bowl. The fish & chips is yummy too. Great place for lunch. Not a lot of seating inside, but more outside if needed. We make it a point to visit at least twice a week when we are in Maui. We like the fact that we order at the counter and pick it up, so no tipping required, which practically pays for another meal!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

A Poke Bowl costs $11.99 and comes with Poke prepared four different ways over a bed of rice with some spicy mayo sauce and some kimchi. My favorite poke was the washibi. I also had the fried shrimp and they were excellent. The Mahi fish and chips was good, but I would be hard pressed to have it again over the Poke or Fried Shrimp. The staff was friendly. The place is pretty small with about four tables inside and three outside. The first time we got there around 12:30 and it was standing room only. There are only about six to eight parking spaces in the parking lot, but there is also street parking available. I highly recommend stopping by to get the Poke Bowl it was one of the best things I had on the island during my vacation.

1  Thank Barron B
Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I both had the fish-n-shrimp combo and it was very good. I'd go so far as to say that it was probably the best bargain meal that we had the whole time we were in Maui. I wasn't a huge fan of the coleslaw, but it wasn't the worst I've had by a long shot. The space is tiny and seating is limited, but it was really clean and that was nice. We bought some fresh fish, which we cooked later, and it was excellent.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

It wouldn't feel like our vacation without stopping here at least 2 times during our stay. Really awesome fresh fish. They have really yum food they prepare as well.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is a must spot for lunch! Poke was amazing and very reasonably priced. Coconut shrimp was tasty as well. I would pass on the chowder.