“worth finding”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and son both thought the fish and chips were the best they had ever had. When the serving arrived, it looked like too much food but every scrap got eaten!

There are newer reviews for Eskimo Candy

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I've been eating at Eskimo Candy for years each February. Last week I had take out fish and chips, not the best thing to take out. It was just so so. Would NOT suggest doing this. Then tonight I decided to try the lemon caper sauce (for $1 extra) on a piece of grilled Ono. It was awful, the fish was somewhat dry, the lemon caper sauce was just butter with capers and a huge disappointment. This was a good example of a waste of money and calories and the loss of one of my last meals on Maui on this trip! What has happened to the Eskimo Candy I used to love?

1  Thank Rhonda S
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Terrific poke at very reasonable prices. Many different varieties. Buy some and take back to hotel to enjoy on the patio.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great value and amazing seafood! We ate there several times a week. Try the Poke bowl!
One of the top restaurants in Kihei or all of Maui.

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Local fish served several ways. Also a fish market. Eat in, take out, or eat outside. Fish n Chips, I had onion rings for an added $1. Seafood chowder, Ahi, Poke. On our first visit we arrived at closing time. Too late. Told the owner we were from Boston. Very friendly, chowder was still hot, gave us all a bowl to compare with our Boston clam chowder. Had three bows since. One more bowl of seafood chowder before vacation is over.
Highly Recommended!

1  Thank Ron7474

Been to Eskimo Candy? Share your experiences!