“Amazing place to honeymoon!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This is a SWEET SUITE!  :)
Welcome to Tracy's Tropical Treasure #3!  My name is Tracy O'Reilly. I look forward to spoiling you!
Luxury all the way! Egyptian Cotton Light Weight Quilt + $300 (Cariloha Resort 100% Bamboo Sheets)!
Our guests constantly say this is the most comfortable/plush King sized bed they have ever slept on!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kelly W
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Amazing place to honeymoon!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was perfect!! It is in the perfect location (minutes from food, shopping, airport, etc.) and it is on the sunny side of the island so we didn't have one bad day!! The full kitchen made it easy for us to make breakfast in the condo before we went out to explore the island (and the patio was the perfect spot for coffee and breakfast with a great view).

Everything was very clean and Tracy provided anything you could think of! Shampoo, hair dryer, sunscreen, coolers, picnic baskets, towels, beach chairs, beach umbrella, etc. We definitely over-packed! If you are going to Maui, definitely consider Tracy's units. If we ever make it back to Maui, we will definitely be staying here again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Perfect location and condo was so clean!
Liked least: nothing
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ann F
Dover, Delaware
“Great Condo”
Reviewed May 18, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in Tracy's Tropical Paradise #2 for 2 weeks in April. The condo was everything that was advertised and more. All you need is your toothbrush and some clothes and everything else was in the condo! The condo is decorated in a fun beach motif and is very clean and comfortable, It is just across the street from the beach and centrally located, 15 minutes from the airport, close to a choice of restaurants, within driving distance from other points if interest. We enjoyed our stay and hope to revisit in the future. { Tracy has other condos in the complex, which we toured. All are decorated and comfortable. #2 is my favorite because of the wrap around lanai which is all furnished and a great place to relax.}

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fun decor and all its amenities and the location.
Liked least: Not a thing.
Bobster12
Naperville
“Tropical Metamorphis”
Reviewed May 10, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

When you bought my place you said I would be amazed at the man cave conversion. You exceeded all expectations and made it a tropical paradise, with no conveniences missed. Living here six years says it all for location and the complex. You do a tremendous job with all your rentals bit I have a real liking for #3. I know all your guests will feel specially lucky for having the experience.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Lyonzie
Reno
“Great Value Great Find”
Reviewed May 8, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Every thing you could possibly need is right here in this condo. Just pack your clothes and head to the airport! The bed is comfy and the condo is centrally located. Everything you need to know about the island is outlined by Tracy in a fantastic guide she has written up! If you happen to to have a windy day, hang out at the pool. Our stay here was wonderful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
SimonTse5
Alhambra, California
“Perfect Home in Paradise”
Reviewed May 6, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

The condo was perfect for our 6-night stay in Maui. Tracy definitely went above and beyond to renovate and provide a perfect home away from home. She provided many great amenities for use, even more than what hotels would typically provide, such as full kitchen, TV, cable, telephone, internet, and more! Also, plenty of beach towels, mats, snorkels, etc for the beach that's located only a few hundred feet away! I will definitely book with Tracy if I ever come back Maui.

Just a few tips:
The highlights during our stay was snorkeling at Molokini and Turtle Bay through Quicksilver. The easy hike along the Pipiwai Trail through Haleakela National Park within a bamboo forest ended with views of beautiful waterfalls at one end, and breathless ocean views on the other end.

Liked best: Full Kitchen, Silverware, Plates, Fridge, TV, Cable, Internet
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
kristinjo...
“PERFECT!”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My boyfriend and I visited Kihei and stayed at Tracy's Tropical Treasure #3 for 5 nights, which was not long enough. Tracy has the apartment stocked with everything you could think of to be more than comfortable away from home. She seriously has gone above and beyond. If you need anything or have any questions she was just a call or text away, we could tell right away she genuinely cares about her guests and wants you to have the best time! Tracy has an organized binder full of fun activities to do all over the island, along with dinner menus to some of the best restaurants in Kihei, she has thought of it all. She even has robes and everything you need for a day at the beach. Not to mention the bed is the comfiest bed I've slept on. I have been telling everyone about my stay and would highly recommend staying at TTT#3 to anyone. It's hard to leave paradise, especially when you're staying somewhere that makes you feel right at home. Thank you Tracy!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
marisamih...
Tahoe City, California
“Peaceful, relaxing, comfortable, soothing . . . heaven!”
Reviewed April 19, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We just returned from a much-needed vacation in Maui, and I can’t say enough about how lucky I am to have rented this unit. The décor and details completely exceeded my expectations. Arriving at Tracy’s Tropical Treasure #3 was one of the highlights of our trip. The décor is bright and airy, and the condo included so many great books, beach toys, kitchen appliances and fun surprises that we weren’t expecting. Everything on the list in her ad is included, and MUCH more. The location is extremely convenient, and we were able to use the unit as a home base as we venture out all over the island. We especially enjoyed walking across the street to the beach for sunset and quick swims.

Tracy was communicative without being intrusive. She answered all of my questions promptly, and sent me a welcome text, but did not reach out unnecessarily during our stay in Kihei.

I have already recommended this listing to friends, and hope to return again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing