We stayed at the two mermaids in November 2011 and really enjoyed it. The B&B is run by two really nice ladies, Juddee and Miranda, who are extremely friendly and always take their time to give good advice on island activities, cultural backgrounds or even just a little chat. There are two appartements, a smaller one located directly on the poolside, the second is a bigger one including a pretty huge terrace with a bbq and a hot tub which was where we felt home. We got breakfast every morning which included fresh island fruits (very yummy), bagels and organic cream cheese (a blast!). Furthermore there is a kitchenette equipped with a fridge loaded with yoghurt and other delicious stuff as well as cereals and fresh coffee. The apartment is in very good condition, there s nothing you could miss as you are even provided with stuff that could be useful on your day trips such as beach chairs, snorkel gear, ...
Distance to the shore (beaches, restaurants, malls, supermarkets, ...) is 5 min max.
We really liked it at the two mermaids and therefore can totally recommend it. Too bad we had to leave. Thank you for a very pleasant stay and extraordinary hospitality. See you soon! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hospitality with the Spirit of Aloha! Licensed B&B with Maui County. A romantic Maui getaway or family vacation, off street parking, private entrances, one bedroom ohana with private lanai and hot tub or studio sweet next to the pool. Hardwood floors, Flat screen HD Direct TV w/premium channels, library and guitars in each suite. Fresh fruit basket brought to your doorstep every morning. Beach towels, chairs and coolers provided at no charge. Just a 10 minute walk to the beach, free Wi-Fi and much much more! Private and super clean. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Two Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui Bed And Breakfast
- 2 Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui b & b
- Two Mermaids On The Sunnyside Of Maui Hotel Kihei
- Tutu (Two) Mermaids On Maui Bed And Breakfast Kihei