Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Put Maui Roadsters on your bucket list now

My wife and I rented Mano from Jerome and Yvonne of Maui Roadsters. They were terrific, and the car... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2024
Adrian C
Great time on Maui!

Hosts were very friendly knowledgeable about cars and accomodating. We rented two Porsches and... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2024
brianlO8769YO
Spokane, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $90.91
from $219.99
from $113.17
from $359.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car enthusiast kula lodge sports car dream car tight fit surfing goat dairy treasure forever lavender farm photo shoot rental process ask questions cruise ship super fun fun experience highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2022

I cannot overstate what a great decision it was to spend a day with Maui Roadsters. We took Pele for a day trip around the island and to say it was an exquisite car is a vast understatement. With that said, the care we received from Jerome and Yvonne was even better.

This car looks like it was just driven off of a 1957 showroom floor, so I was a little nervous about driving such a piece of art. It’s like taking the Mona Lisa to a coffee shop; you just want to protect it at all costs.

Even if I was rightfully trepidatious, Jerome walked me through everything like he was lending the car to a family member. He showed me how everything worked and prepared me for anything I might need. He wasn’t worried about me driving their car and by the time we finished the short “Intro to Classic Porsche”, I wasn’t either.

My wife was relatively indifferent about taking such a fine automobile out for a drive, but she was totally onboard since she knew I was excited. Still, by the time we were driving around the coast of West Maui she was talking about how awesome it was. Better yet, by the end of the trip she was talking about learning to drive stick so she could take the wheel next time. To be fair, she has always wanted to learn how to do that, but there is nothing like being in the seat of such a powerful yet elegant automobile to reignite that desire.

We had originally planned to take the car out earlier in our vacation, but our only open day turned out to be our last day in Maui. Jerome and Yvonne went out of their way to let us drop the car off at the airport and even transported our bags so it would be easy to make our evening flight. If that’s not treating people like family, I’m not sure what is.

If you want to feel like a celebrity, you should definitely try driving one of their Porsches. Other than being around my wife, I’ve never seen so many jaws drop or heads turn.

While it’s not the same car, I’ve never felt more like Ferris Bueller in my life. To quote Ferris, “I love driving it. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.” Well now you have the means because Jerome and Yvonne make it easy to pick one up for the day and they won’t even make you drive home backwards!

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed January 3, 2022 via mobile

I’m a vintage car collector, and have owned several Porsches. I have to say that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our day driving around in the fun silver Speedster “Hoku.”

We rented for a half-day, which was perfect for exploring the twisty roads of Upcountry, with enough time left over to cruise the coastline.

Jerome is very nice and easy to deal with, and delivered the Speedster to our hotel with a beautiful flower on the windshield...and then picked up the car there after we were finished. Super easy!

The car was very clean, ran perfectly, sounded great, and would be easy to drive for anyone who can handle a stick shift.

More than a few people in other cars took pictures of us as we drove past. You don’t get that with the typical rent a car.

We will be telling our friends and family to be sure to enjoy the Speedster experience the next time they are on Maui.

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed December 21, 2021 via mobile

Awesome ride in the Porsche today! We had a great time! If you want to feel fancy without buying a Porsche, rent one of these 4 cars! They’re all beautiful!

Reviewed December 16, 2021 via mobile

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of renting with Maui Roadsters last week. The car was PHENOMENAL & was a blast to drive…the whole experience was truly a highlight in a trip filled with momentous events.

The customer service, communication & follow-up from Jerome & Yvonne was stellar before, during, and after our rental. They were thorough, flexible & genuinely made our pick-up special with a beautiful welcome sign & novelty pictures with “our car,” Pele.

If you’re looking for a fun, unique and truly memorable experience do NOT overlook Maui Roadsters. I recommend them 10/10 times & the product & service is 5/5 stars. We will be back! ❤️

Reviewed December 11, 2021

Jerome and Yvonne are great hosts, and our car, the Pele57, was in great condition and fun to drive. Highly recommended.