Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Put Maui Roadsters on your bucket list now

My wife and I rented Mano from Jerome and Yvonne of Maui Roadsters. They were terrific, and the car... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2024
Adrian C
Great time on Maui!

Hosts were very friendly knowledgeable about cars and accomodating. We rented two Porsches and... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2024
brianlO8769YO
Spokane, Washington
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $90.91
from $219.99
from $113.17
from $359.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car enthusiast kula lodge sports car dream car tight fit surfing goat dairy treasure forever lavender farm photo shoot rental process ask questions cruise ship super fun fun experience highlight of our trip
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2021

I truly cannot praise this experience enough! Having lived on island for over 5 years I thought I had seen it all, but cruising the roads in one of the Speedsters gave me a full new perspective and appreciation for this island. My partner and I rented one for the day and followed their suggested Up Country Route itinerary. The day was seamless and all the pointers were perfect. It was the ultimate day date and I got major points for setting it all up. This is a special MUST DO while on island.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed February 24, 2021

Phenomenal experience! We loved cruising around in the silver Porsche speedster. And the advice and input we got form Yvonne and Jerome was incredible!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed February 2, 2021

We had a wonderful time with Maui Roadsters. We rented the blue Porsche Speedster for the full day and drove around the upcountry route. We very much enjoyed the route recommendations and the car itself - made for an incredible day!

We would definitely recommend and rent from them again.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

Yvonne and Jerome were absolutely incredible as was the car! We rented the white Porsche the day before our wedding and could not have had a better experience and appreciate the attention to detail and support they provided throughout the experience. The car was super fun to drive and got so many reactions! Hope to do it again in the future!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed December 17, 2020 via mobile

Driving a manual-transmission replica Porsche roadster around the scenic roads of Maui is an amazing experience in and of itself. Jerome and Yvonne were extremely easy to rent from, informative with write-ups and maps on each of Maui’s primary scenic routes, and communicative via phone in case of any questions or issues that may come up. My wife and I recommend them strongly. Thanks again for the wonderful & memorable experience!

Date of experience: December 2020