Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic 1957 Pele Porsche Rental!

Yvonne and Jerome were absolutely wonderful! Communication was stellar and they are so pleasant! I... read more

Reviewed July 7, 2022
lesliecwv
Lafayette, California
Closest I ever felt to being a Kardashian

Yvonne and Jerome did a spectacular job from my earliest communcation with them to the pickup... read more

Reviewed June 27, 2022
470xy

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $74.25
from $219.99
from $91.09
from $280.21
More Info
All reviews road to hana driving experience manual transmission up country beautiful cars car enthusiast stick shift fun driving sports car dream car owners were friendly steering wheel hotel wailea lavender farm photo shoot awesome ride an absolute blast
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2020 via mobile

Yvonne and Jerome were absolutely incredible as was the car! We rented the white Porsche the day before our wedding and could not have had a better experience and appreciate the attention to detail and support they provided throughout the experience. The car was super fun to drive and got so many reactions! Hope to do it again in the future!

Reviewed December 17, 2020 via mobile

Driving a manual-transmission replica Porsche roadster around the scenic roads of Maui is an amazing experience in and of itself. Jerome and Yvonne were extremely easy to rent from, informative with write-ups and maps on each of Maui’s primary scenic routes, and communicative via phone in case of any questions or issues that may come up. My wife and I recommend them strongly. Thanks again for the wonderful & memorable experience!

Reviewed December 16, 2020

Great experience for couples. The check-in process was fast and easy, Jerome was incredibly attentive. The cars were impeccable, perfectly maintained. I would 1000% recommend renting one of these beautiful cars from Maui Roadsters.

Reviewed December 9, 2020 via mobile

Driving this car around Maui was the icing on the cake for my 50th birthday party. The best way to drive to Hana is in a Porsche roadster. Jerome and Yvonne are great hosts and are super friendly. Can’t wait to go again!

Reviewed March 28, 2020

We decided to rent a roadster for our daughter’s wedding in Maui ! Best decision we made. Jerome was so very helpful with all our questions and concerns . The day of the wedding Jerome and Yvonne delivered the baby blue roadster to the home we rented and my husband and daughter were thrilled . This beautiful car added so much to the wedding photos and video and my husband and son in law had a blast driving it around ! I would recommend this business to anyone wanting that special something to add to an already fun, beautiful event or just a fun day of site seeing . Thanks Jerome

Date of experience: March 2020