Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Company!

After two amazing bookings with Maui roadsters, on my third booking I had a problem with the date I... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
HeatherandKel
Salt Lake City, Utah
More excited than we even expected!

We had the absolute best day driving the road to Hana in the beautiful 1957 Porche roadster. Even... read more

Reviewed March 8, 2021
V9372MBcatherinet
Denver, Colorado

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $36.74
from $154.95
from $85.73
from $209.99
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car guy up country driving experience great car beautiful cars fun driving wedding photos blow hole an amazing experience take pictures once in a lifetime fun experience super fun upcountry hoku
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2020

Couldn't ask for a more delightful experience in this car on the road to Hana. Perfect for enjoying the beautiful canopy and waterfalls all along the way. Nimble on the road and complete blast to drive. The cars are in immaculate condition. Treat yourself to a total blast and rent one.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful time! This is an experience you should not miss! Great way to spend our last day here in paradise.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 17, 2019

My husband rented Pele for his 40th birthday and we spent several hours zipping around the island in him! First of all, the drive is gorgeous. We loved seeing the island in such a unique way. But the CAR was incredible. I felt like I was in a 50's movie. We got the best waves and looks from everyone on the road. Plus the Maui Raodsters team was fabulous. They are super personal, down to earth, and very easy to work with.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

We rented the ivory Roadster for our wedding at Olowalu Plantation House and loved it! The Roadster was so fun to take pictures with and it was a hit among the guests! Everyone loved it. We had fun driving it after the wedding too. Working with Maui Roadsters was a pleasure!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank haleyml19
Reviewed November 30, 2019

My husband and I rented from Maui Roadsters for the day. We had an amazing time. The car was immaculate, drove well and we even hit the “High Milers Club”. We drove from the south part of the island all the way to the blow hole. You’ll definitely be stopped and asked about the car and honked at as people LOVE this car We’ll definitely rent from Maui Roadsters on our next trip!

Date of experience: November 2019