Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Speedster on Maui

Maui Roadster is the best! My car was fun, reliable, and a joy to drive. I drove all over Maui... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Carol S
via mobile
Bucket list!!

I suspected doing the Road to Hana in a reproduction 356 Speedster would be in the bucket list... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
FarAway740658
Henrico, Virginia

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $36.74
from $169.95
from $85.73
from $209.99
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car guy up country driving experience great car beautiful cars fun driving wedding photos blow hole an amazing experience take pictures once in a lifetime fun experience super fun upcountry hoku
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful time! This is an experience you should not miss! Great way to spend our last day here in paradise.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 17, 2019

My husband rented Pele for his 40th birthday and we spent several hours zipping around the island in him! First of all, the drive is gorgeous. We loved seeing the island in such a unique way. But the CAR was incredible. I felt like I was in a 50's movie. We got the best waves and looks from everyone on the road. Plus the Maui Raodsters team was fabulous. They are super personal, down to earth, and very easy to work with.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

We rented the ivory Roadster for our wedding at Olowalu Plantation House and loved it! The Roadster was so fun to take pictures with and it was a hit among the guests! Everyone loved it. We had fun driving it after the wedding too. Working with Maui Roadsters was a pleasure!

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank haleyml19
Reviewed November 30, 2019

My husband and I rented from Maui Roadsters for the day. We had an amazing time. The car was immaculate, drove well and we even hit the “High Milers Club”. We drove from the south part of the island all the way to the blow hole. You’ll definitely be stopped and asked about the car and honked at as people LOVE this car We’ll definitely rent from Maui Roadsters on our next trip!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

Renting Hoku, the silver Porsche Speedster, was the highlight of our Maui visit! My husband is a real car guy, and he had a blast driving it! We started with a quiet drive in the up country enjoying the sun and the beautiful views of the island. Then we made our way to the Hana Hwy. - so fun with all the twists and turns! We felt like rock stars buzzing around in this awesome car! People honked, waved and took our picture at every stop, or just as we drove by! Yvonne & Jerome were wonderful to work with from my first phone call to turning the car back in! I highly recommend Maui Roadsters! If you have any doubts, toss them out the window! This was an experience not be missed. I cannot imagine a more memorable way way to celebrate our 50th anniversary!

Date of experience: October 2019