TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
You will get lots of admirers in this car!

Couldn't ask for a more delightful experience in this car on the road to Hana. Perfect for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jknudtso
Fantastic experience!

Had a wonderful time! This is an experience you should not miss! Great way to spend our last day... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
lanielu
alabama
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $187.50
from $33.33
from $216.48
from $102.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana car guy driving experience up country great car stick shift car enthusiast fun driving kula lodge tight turns james dean great route thompson road mama's fish house driving route coolest ride sports car
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2019

Renting Hoku, the silver Porsche Speedster, was the highlight of our Maui visit! My husband is a real car guy, and he had a blast driving it! We started with a quiet drive in the up country enjoying the sun and the beautiful views of the island. Then we made our way to the Hana Hwy. - so fun with all the twists and turns! We felt like rock stars buzzing around in this awesome car! People honked, waved and took our picture at every stop, or just as we drove by! Yvonne & Jerome were wonderful to work with from my first phone call to turning the car back in! I highly recommend Maui Roadsters! If you have any doubts, toss them out the window! This was an experience not be missed. I cannot imagine a more memorable way way to celebrate our 50th anniversary!

Reviewed November 8, 2019

Jerome and Yvonne are gracious and accommodating hosts. The cars are impeccably clean and well maintained. We especially enjoyed driving with the top down in the cooler, winding roads of upcountry Kula. We drove the red Pele and received lots of admiring looks and comments. Fun return to driving in an earlier era.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

Had a great experience with Maui Roadsters. Jerome & Yvonne were fantastic to deal with, and the car was a blast to drive. We spent the day on the road to Hana, which I had done before in a convertible. The experience this time was completely different in the 356 replica, it's so much more open, and a "raw" driving experience that is second to none. I highly recommend, and will likely rent again to explore other parts of Maui on my next trip.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Maui roadsters was fantastic! We rented Lani for our wedding....the car is stunning! They also were fabulous with the accommodations. It was one thing I didn’t have to worry about on our wedding day at all. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

I had looked forward to this part of our trip soooo much and was afraid I would be disappointed! NOT AT ALL!
From start to end, this was FUN! It was special and it was such an easy task with Jerome making it EASY!

We did the 12 hour experience, and I recommend it! The road to Hana was great, but driving this car just made it over the top. If ever back, I'll do it again no doubt. I am a car guy and this was really kinda surreal.

It rained on us, and even that didn't dampen our spirit. We put the top up and drove on--- in about an hour the rain went away - top back down and all was well. Jerome's customer service also made things EASY !!

DO NOT TALK YOURSELF OUT OF THIS EXPERIENCE!!

Date of experience: August 2019