Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
You will get lots of admirers in this car!

Couldn't ask for a more delightful experience in this car on the road to Hana. Perfect for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
jknudtso
Fantastic experience!

Had a wonderful time! This is an experience you should not miss! Great way to spend our last day... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
lanielu
alabama
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $187.50
from $33.33
from $216.48
from $102.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana car guy driving experience up country great car stick shift car enthusiast fun driving kula lodge tight turns james dean great route thompson road mama's fish house driving route coolest ride sports car
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

I had looked forward to this part of our trip soooo much and was afraid I would be disappointed! NOT AT ALL!
From start to end, this was FUN! It was special and it was such an easy task with Jerome making it EASY!

We did the 12 hour experience, and I recommend it! The road to Hana was great, but driving this car just made it over the top. If ever back, I'll do it again no doubt. I am a car guy and this was really kinda surreal.

It rained on us, and even that didn't dampen our spirit. We put the top up and drove on--- in about an hour the rain went away - top back down and all was well. Jerome's customer service also made things EASY !!

DO NOT TALK YOURSELF OUT OF THIS EXPERIENCE!!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

What an incredible experience. The vehicle was pristine and the service provided by our hosts was incredible. When we arrived they had a huge welcome board with our names on it with a island flower on top and they thoroughly explained the operation of the vehicle. You definitely need to get the Shaka guide on your phone when you make this trip. It makes it an incredible trip. Could not more highly recommend Maui roadsters!.

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I rented Pele for a 12 hour day and absolutely loved it!

The owners are extremely kind and gave us great recommendations for our day. We drove up to Surfing Goat Dairy for a local cheese flight, Kula lodge for an amazing lunch with a great view, and Kula gardens for a peaceful walk. Then we drove back in to Kihei for some beach time and dinner.

The car drove great! Had no problems with Pele. Even got to link up Bluetooth so we could listen to our favorite tunes.

Do be aware it can get very hot with the top down so long as you prep with plenty of sunscreen and a hat you’ll be just fine.

What a cool business! Thanks again for the awesome day and the great recommendations.

Reviewed July 19, 2019

I am not one to normally write and leave reviews, but on the rare occasion, I have an experience and need to tell someone about it! Maui Roadsters is one of those occasions. My wife and I rented "Mano" (the 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster's name!) for the "Road to Hana" ride. Driving around the island of Maui in this vintage ride is what dreams are made of. The combination of having a "true" feel for the vehicle (no power steering, no power brakes, no air conditioning, short throw shifter, and even a sport exhaust!) made the trip unforgettable. The car performed exactly how you would want a vintage "racer" to perform. Not only that, but the constant attention the cars seem to get and just being able to talk to others simply ABOUT the car made the trip a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this company. Everything was made even better by the owners Jerome and Yvonne. They were amazing and just as passionate about their cars. I thank them for giving us this opportunity and I will never forget it!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I rented the Hoku (silver) Porsche for my wife and I as part of our 20 year anniversary celebration. What a day it was. Cruising Maui in a Porsche convertible. This was an amazing experience and would recommend it to any car lover. The car was absolutely stunning and well maintained. I also was able to view their other cars and they are all in top condition. My wife and I cruised to Mama's fish house for lunch and all through out Upcountry. We ended our day in Wailea for a sunset view on the beach. Breathtaking!!! The owners Jerome and Yvonne were absolutely wonderful people. They had everything ready when I went to pick up the car with a warm welcome. They had gone over everything about the vehicle and rental agreement and answered all my questions. They made this an awesome experience. They had detailed maps and suggestions to make this a fun filled adventure. While driving back to our resort we kept smiling and carrying on about how much fun we had. We can't thank Jerome and Yvonne enough for such a great Idea. Cruising Maui in a "57" Porsche. Awesome!!!

Date of experience: July 2019