Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lani Maui roadsters

Maui roadsters was fantastic! We rented Lani for our wedding....the car is stunning! They also were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Escape636288
Maui Roadsters - What a great experience!

I had looked forward to this part of our trip soooo much and was afraid I would be disappointed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RAYNMICHELE
Anniston, Alabama

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from $102.00
from $149.73
from $75.00
from $117.52
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car guy driving experience up country great car stick shift car enthusiast kula lodge tight turns james dean great route thompson road fun driving mama's fish house driving route coolest ride
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I rented Pele for a 12 hour day and absolutely loved it!

The owners are extremely kind and gave us great recommendations for our day. We drove up to Surfing Goat Dairy for a local cheese flight, Kula lodge for an amazing lunch with a great view, and Kula gardens for a peaceful walk. Then we drove back in to Kihei for some beach time and dinner.

The car drove great! Had no problems with Pele. Even got to link up Bluetooth so we could listen to our favorite tunes.

Do be aware it can get very hot with the top down so long as you prep with plenty of sunscreen and a hat you’ll be just fine.

What a cool business! Thanks again for the awesome day and the great recommendations.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019

I am not one to normally write and leave reviews, but on the rare occasion, I have an experience and need to tell someone about it! Maui Roadsters is one of those occasions. My wife and I rented "Mano" (the 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster's name!) for the "Road to Hana" ride. Driving around the island of Maui in this vintage ride is what dreams are made of. The combination of having a "true" feel for the vehicle (no power steering, no power brakes, no air conditioning, short throw shifter, and even a sport exhaust!) made the trip unforgettable. The car performed exactly how you would want a vintage "racer" to perform. Not only that, but the constant attention the cars seem to get and just being able to talk to others simply ABOUT the car made the trip a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this company. Everything was made even better by the owners Jerome and Yvonne. They were amazing and just as passionate about their cars. I thank them for giving us this opportunity and I will never forget it!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I rented the Hoku (silver) Porsche for my wife and I as part of our 20 year anniversary celebration. What a day it was. Cruising Maui in a Porsche convertible. This was an amazing experience and would recommend it to any car lover. The car was absolutely stunning and well maintained. I also was able to view their other cars and they are all in top condition. My wife and I cruised to Mama's fish house for lunch and all through out Upcountry. We ended our day in Wailea for a sunset view on the beach. Breathtaking!!! The owners Jerome and Yvonne were absolutely wonderful people. They had everything ready when I went to pick up the car with a warm welcome. They had gone over everything about the vehicle and rental agreement and answered all my questions. They made this an awesome experience. They had detailed maps and suggestions to make this a fun filled adventure. While driving back to our resort we kept smiling and carrying on about how much fun we had. We can't thank Jerome and Yvonne enough for such a great Idea. Cruising Maui in a "57" Porsche. Awesome!!!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

The only way to do road to Hana. The group at Maui Roadsters couldn't of been easier to deal with. These cars are kept in perfect condition and a joy to drive.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun driving the Roadster on the Road to Hana. There is no better way. We had so many people comment on how much they liked the car. It was the coolest ride on the road! Jerome and Yvonne were great! They delivered the car right to our ship and gave us a lot of trip recommendations.

Date of experience: May 2019