Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Lani Maui roadsters

Maui roadsters was fantastic! We rented Lani for our wedding....the car is stunning! They also were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Escape636288
Maui Roadsters - What a great experience!

I had looked forward to this part of our trip soooo much and was afraid I would be disappointed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
RAYNMICHELE
Anniston, Alabama

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from $102.00
from $149.73
from $75.00
from $117.52
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission car guy driving experience up country great car stick shift car enthusiast kula lodge tight turns james dean great route thompson road fun driving mama's fish house driving route coolest ride
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We had so much fun driving the Roadster on the Road to Hana. There is no better way. We had so many people comment on how much they liked the car. It was the coolest ride on the road! Jerome and Yvonne were great! They delivered the car right to our ship and gave us a lot of trip recommendations.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Driving the arctic blue 356 Porsche replica with the top down on the Road to Hana was a wonderful experience and made the drive incredibly enjoyable! The car ran very well, handled flawlessly, and had the right amount of horsepower for the road. We had no issues with ground clearance for the car on the Road to Hana. My wife and I received plenty of shaka signs and thumbs up from other people. The staff at Maui Roadsters were very friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I’d recommend renting these cars to any Porsche aficionado.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019

My partner found Maui Roadsters through our hotel, Hotel Wailea, and knowing I’m a big car enthusiast suggested we rent a roadster for our drive to Hana. Yvonne met me at the hotel with one of their gorgeous cars, Hoku 57. After a quick briefing, I was ready to go. These cars are really fun to drive and great for the twisty road to Hana. The one thing you need to know is that it rains on the trip, so be sure you have the top ready to put up quickly. Renting a Maui Roadster was one of the highlights of our vacation!

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

What an amazing experience my wife and I had during our trip to Maui, the staff is so accommodating to drop off the car early morning for us to start our adventure with the roadster. Very easy process for you to get set up to drive these Beautiful machines. We will be using them every time we visit Maui thank you Maui roadsters for a great Experience

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed 4 hours of climbing the hills along 2 lane winding roads. The driver has to keep in mind that these are old VW Bug chassis and not the sports cars they look like so easy on the curves. We were thoroughly prepped and sent on our way with maps and suggestions of where to go. A fun way to spend part of a day.