Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to experience Maui !

Reviewed March 6, 2019
Kacoro
Highlight of our trip to Maui!

Reviewed March 4, 2019
Dan P
Winnipeg, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from $365.00
from $88.54
from $72.92
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission driving experience car guy up country great car stick shift tight turns james dean great route thompson road driving route kula lodge jeep wrangler sports car treasure forever day trip
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed 4 hours of climbing the hills along 2 lane winding roads. The driver has to keep in mind that these are old VW Bug chassis and not the sports cars they look like so easy on the curves. We were thoroughly prepped and sent on our way with maps and suggestions of where to go. A fun way to spend part of a day.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 6, 2019

Rented a speedster replica for 1/2 day - took me back to college when I was lucky enough to own a speedster. Fantastic time - handles very well - was a pleasure to drive. The open view from the drivers seat is amazing with the top down (the only way to experience this car). I highly recommend you take a day and enjoy Maui from the speedster's diver's seat!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

My wife and I had a terrific day driving 'Mano', the Arctic Blue model. These are very well built, solid and wonderfully maintained automobiles. Jerome and Yvonne were a pleasure to deal with and made sure that we were fully acquainted with the car before leaving on our adventure. We had already driven the road to Hana earlier in our trip so we decided to take the Upcountry route, down to South Maui and then up to Lahaina before returning the car in the evening. We made quite a few stops and everywhere we went the car got a lot of attention from other vintage auto lovers. Stops along our journey included Kula Lodge (breakfast), Grandma's Coffeehouse, Thompson Road (Oprah's house and a gorgeous drive on it's own - a very unique landscape on Maui), the Lavender Farm, south shore wind turbines (another gorgeous road leads you there), Hali'imaile Distillery and a cruise down Front Street in Lahaina.
The car is a joy to drive and all the attention and questions about the car were fun to experience as well.
This is a 'must' if you love vintage roadsters!
Many Mahalos to Jerome and Yvonne.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

Wow. Renting a speedster replica from Maui Roadsters was one of the highlights of our visit last week. Jerome and Yvonne are terrific hosts. They gave us a great driving route and were so awesome to work with. The silver speedster was so much fun to drive around Up Country and put a huge smile on my face all day long. Just when you think you can't have any more fun in Maui, this comes along. Reserve now!!

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Rented the car for my boyfriend’s bday and oh man! What a great experience! Both Jerome & Yvonne were really great at organizing our trip and explaining/ giving some tips for our Road to Hana.
The car is amazing. Never thought that me, as girl would love this experience as well. My boyfriend had a blast! TOTALLY WORTH IT! And we will definitely do it again when we get back to Maui!