Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
57 Hoku

What an amazing experience my wife and I had during our trip to Maui, the staff is so accommodating... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
andre91501
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Great way to experience Maui !

Rented a speedster replica for 1/2 day - took me back to college when I was lucky enough to own a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2019
Kacoro

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from $365.00
from $88.54
from $72.92
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission driving experience car guy up country great car stick shift tight turns james dean great route thompson road driving route kula lodge jeep wrangler sports car treasure forever day trip
Reviewed March 1, 2019

Wow. Renting a speedster replica from Maui Roadsters was one of the highlights of our visit last week. Jerome and Yvonne are terrific hosts. They gave us a great driving route and were so awesome to work with. The silver speedster was so much fun to drive around Up Country and put a huge smile on my face all day long. Just when you think you can't have any more fun in Maui, this comes along. Reserve now!!

Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Rented the car for my boyfriend’s bday and oh man! What a great experience! Both Jerome & Yvonne were really great at organizing our trip and explaining/ giving some tips for our Road to Hana.
The car is amazing. Never thought that me, as girl would love this experience as well. My boyfriend had a blast! TOTALLY WORTH IT! And we will definitely do it again when we get back to Maui!

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

What a fun way to drive and see the island!
Great time, great car, great service
Highly recommend, I’ll be doing this again

Reviewed February 9, 2019

Jerome and Yvonne met us with Pele, the red roadster, at the pier making it simple and easy for us to be on our way. People were already milling around the car and surely wondering who was lucky enough to be spending the day traveling Maui in it. Everywhere we went we received nice comments and admiring looks. The car is easy to drive and very comfortable even for my 6’7” husband. Maui is a lovely place to visit and the roadster made our day even more memorable!

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day thanks to Maui Roadsters. Cars are beautiful and in really good shape. Jerome and Yvonne were really helpful mapping out a great route through upcountry and also really accommodating to switch our day based on trying to get the best weather in a rare rainy week. It was such a fun experience!

Date of experience: January 2019