Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
57 Hoku

What an amazing experience my wife and I had during our trip to Maui, the staff is so accommodating... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
andre91501
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Great way to experience Maui !

Rented a speedster replica for 1/2 day - took me back to college when I was lucky enough to own a... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2019
Kacoro

Recommended experiences in and around Kihei
from $365.00
from $88.54
from $72.92
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews road to hana manual transmission driving experience car guy up country great car stick shift tight turns james dean great route thompson road driving route kula lodge jeep wrangler sports car treasure forever day trip
Reviewed October 18, 2018

We rented Pele for the day - the bright red one - is there any other color for this car? And it was an absolute blast.

We had already done the road to Hana so we went upcountry instead. Driving the car is not at all like driving my Panamera - no automated anything, no PDK. Just pure driving fun.

This is a must do for an Porsche fan.

One word of advice. The clutch and brake pedals are quite close together. Those of us with wide feet and wide shoes may have a bit of a problem. But it's worth it!

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

The 57 Mano made the day! If you're doing the road to Hana, this is the only way to do it! Awesome car and Jerome was great. Have recommended to friends already!

Reviewed October 17, 2018

Dear Maui Roadsters, renting Lani for the day for my wedding on 10/04/2018 went splendidly. Lani was delivered to us on time, immaculate, and we got a ton of Stares and Thumbs up from everyone!!

This car is not only a beautiful piece to look at, but it made our wedding photos look AMAZING!!!! My photographer was so impressed!!

Thanks for everything! You made our wedding day and our photos something we’ll treasure forever!!

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

How often do you get to drive a 50’s era convertible Porsche in Hawaii!? As a huge fan of cool cars and being from Connecticut (I don’t come to Hawaii often), I figured this would be a fun way to spend the day seeing the sites. Wow, was I right! It was awesome because renting the car for just 12 hours is the perfect amount of time to have a car on Maui... You can do the road to Hana and still have time to visit some other parts of the island in a single day! This actually saved us money as we didn’t feel the need to have a regular rental the entire week. Driving the car is a blast (if you can drive stick - they’re all stick shift after all). At every stop light people we’re giving us the thumbs up and a head nod. Jerome is the nicest guy in the world. Very accommodating and helpful. Made picking up the car fast and easy. His tutorial on how to “work” the interior and older functions of the car was fast and easy. The fact that the car has no power steering or really power anything is not a bad thing! The cars are not heavy so they’re easy to control and turn. This truly was an unforgettable and unique experience that I’ll remember for ever. It’s only been about 12 hours since I dropped off the car... and I miss it already...

1  Thank alecdaniel5190
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

We had and incredible day in the Silver Speedster. The car runs like a top and has all the zip you want on Maui roads. Jerome the owner was terrific and in his pre trip brief said, “it’s a sports car so drive it like one.” Mission accomplished. It takes some basic skill to drive but nothing anyone who drives a stick can’t handle. The car has a proper loud roar and is beautiful to see and hear. Be prepared for lots of heads to turn and shakas thrown your way while driving. With the top down and and the wind in you hair you will feel more a part of the landscape. Another great unexpected aspect was that you talked the person next to you. The only time the phones came out were for the multiple picture opportunities. Jerome has plenty of ideas for drives to take including the road to Hana. We went a little up country and then over to the north side. Makawao was terrific stop. Hit it late morning and do some shopping and get a coffee at Sip Me. We hit Mammas for lunch as well so it was an epic day. Maui Roadsters is truly an epic experience that will let see and feel Maui in a new way. That said, as any car person would be happy just making runs to Costco in these speedsters as it will make you feel like James Bond or James Dean.