“Experience of a lifetime”
Review of Maui Roadsters

Maui Roadsters
Ranked #10 of 102 Outdoor Activities in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come cruise Maui in style with this unique day activity. Maui Roadsters offers a fun and exhilarating driving experience on one of the most breathtaking islands in the world. Our fleet features professional reproductions of the 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster Convertible, one of automotive history’s most iconic sports cars. Ideal for exploring Maui from sea to sky, these two-passenger, manual transmission convertibles engage all your senses, letting you feel one with the road and the island. Cruise the road to Hana, explore the slopes of Haleakala, chill out at a secluded cove. From a leisurely drive to a day of discovery, it’s all about the journey. Where will it take you? Book a full day Speedster adventure online ($329 for up to 12 hours) or call us for shorter periods (half day $249 for 6 hours). We can deliver to South Maui (Kihei, Wailea, Makena only) for an additional $60 charge, subject to availability. Make your special occasion even more unforgettable! Our Speedsters add classic charm to weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, proposals, portraits, and corporate events. Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab on our website or give us a call.
Reviewed November 10, 2015

I had the experience of a lifetime gifted to me by my fiance. She rented me one of their four 1957 Porsche 356 Speedsters for the day and gave me a day I'll never forget. Driving that car for the day will forever be one of the most enjoyable and satisfying days of my life. From the moment I put my hands on the wood-finished steering wheel and pulled it out of the parking lot, everyone stopped what they were doing and were awestruck at seeing the car.

We took Hoku out on the Road to Hana. What gets better than taking one of the nicest cars ever produced on one of the most beautiful drives in the world? Nothing. Nothing is better. I wanted to baby the car but they insisted I drive the car like it was meant to be driven - fast.

Having a great experience is, well, great. But what really impressed us was level of customer service and friendliness that Larry and his wife provided. They're down-to-earth people and really put the whole experience over the top. Thank you both!

2  Thank dustinjw
in 28 reviews
"christine"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed November 9, 2015

Let's keep this brief and honest: the couple that own and run this business are awesome. They are beyond helpful and helped to make one of the more memorable days of our honeymoon ( hoku is so gorgeous). Rent from them to take on the road to Hana, it's worth every cent ( and stop where they say because they were totally correct on all recs).

Reviewed November 3, 2015

I rented a speedster as a gift to my husband for our 10-year wedding anniversary! Boy did I knock it out of the park! He loved every minute we drove this car! I highly highly recommend renting the vehicle alllll day - you can drive up and down the island, grab dinner, enjoy life - let your worries go!

Reviewed November 1, 2015 via mobile

It's rare to find that mom & pop place that takes pride and passion in the rental business, being a rental company back home I base my business the same way, outstanding service and extraordinary product, they have it in spades, if your looking at enjoying Maui without the tours then this will not disappoint;)
We can't wait to come back with the kids to relive the moment!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2015

Our wonderful children sent us on our dream trip to Hawaii to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. As an added surprise our son rented one of the awesome roadsters from Maui Roadster for us to enjoy for a day. We had an absolute blast and I cant remember the last time we felt so young and had such an exiting and adventurous time !! We attracted alot of attention driving this cool car and loved every minute of it !! Larry and Christine were so friendly, warm and thoughtful. Besides giving us ideas of places to go where we could capture scenic pictures they also made dinner reservations for us at the Five Palms and told them about our big anniversary. At dinner we were greeted with many congratulations, smiles and a special complimentary dessert thanks to Christine. If we are fortunate enough to go back to Maui again one day you can be sure that we will give Larry and Christine a call and hit the road once more with their little roadster. We highly recommend Maui Roadsters to anyone who is in for the time their life. Thanks to the help of Larry and Christine memories of that adorable little car will forever reside in our hearts.