“Our Vintage Porsche Experience Was AMAZING! ”
Review of Maui Roadsters

Maui Roadsters
Ranked #10 of 102 Outdoor Activities in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come cruise Maui in style with this unique day activity. Maui Roadsters offers a fun and exhilarating driving experience on one of the most breathtaking islands in the world. Our fleet features professional reproductions of the 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster Convertible, one of automotive history’s most iconic sports cars. Ideal for exploring Maui from sea to sky, these two-passenger, manual transmission convertibles engage all your senses, letting you feel one with the road and the island. Cruise the road to Hana, explore the slopes of Haleakala, chill out at a secluded cove. From a leisurely drive to a day of discovery, it’s all about the journey. Where will it take you? Book a full day Speedster adventure online ($329 for up to 12 hours) or call us for shorter periods (half day $249 for 6 hours). We can deliver to South Maui (Kihei, Wailea, Makena only) for an additional $60 charge, subject to availability. Make your special occasion even more unforgettable! Our Speedsters add classic charm to weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, proposals, portraits, and corporate events. Have a question? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) tab on our website or give us a call.
Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

We're so happy that we rented from Maui Roadsters! The customer service was the best we had on Maui and the vehicle was stunning! My husband and I rented the Porsche Speedster called "Lani" and she was a looker! Everywhere we went, people were complimenting us on the vehicle and asking to take pictures of it. We were celebrities for a day. It was such an awesome experience. My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better way to cruise around beautiful Maui.

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"christine"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2015

Like many others my wife and I rented one of these cars for a day on our honeymoon to make the drive to Hana. Being a car nut, I was really looking forward to having a manual transmission for once in a rental and being able to truly enjoy the driving experience in such a beautiful place. Larry and Christine really took care of us before we departed and you can tell they really care about the cars and the people they meet who are interested in having a truly unique experience. They showed us everything we needed to know about the car and took a few photos for us before we set off. Being honeymooners, they gave us a "Just Maui'd" sign they had used on a recent photo shoot for us to put on the car for a picture if we had the opportunity. The car was solid and a joy to drive. The following day our camera was destroyed during a snorkeling trip and without a way to check if the SD card survived we feared we had lost all of our photos. Larry and Christine were gracious beyond my imagination by offering to meet us so we could take a few photos with the car in a gorgeous location near the shop. We will never forget this; these people and this company are special. We can't want to go back!

3  Thank Justin M
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Maui Roadsters is a very unique way to not only explore the beautiful island of Maui, but to also enjoy a classic car and driving experience. Larry and Christine run this phenomenal business and go out of their ways to provide customers an experience they won't forget. I found tremendous value in my rental of their tiny silver speedster and would absolutely do it again the next time I find myself on the island. Everything about this business is exceptional and will surely leave you with a smile on your face for those 12 hours, as well as long after the trip is over.

Thanks again for the wonderful experience!

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed May 26, 2015

Before our Maui trip I came across an email from our resort regarding rentals of Porsche classic 1957 Speedsters replicas. I looked into it and made the arrangements with Maui Roadsters owner Larry. My wife and I rented a silver beauty for the day. What a rush, and what a ride. If you have always loved Porsche's like me, then you're in for a treat. Larry was knowledgeable and gave us a proper orientation. Our rental was just under $300. Do yourself a favor and see Maui from a classic convertible.