“No Nonsense On Maui”

Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Ed Robinson's (ERDA) was recommended to me as a shop that catered to more experienced divers. I signed up for the 3-tank adventure, and I enjoyed it so much, I signed up for the 2-tank adventure later in the week. I was diving in Maui in July, 2017. On the 3-tank, we did two dives on Molokini Backwall and one at Red Hill. On the 2-tank, we did one Molokini Backwall and one at Marty's Reef.

What I like about ERDA: small boat, good briefing, knowledgeable crew & guides, safe procedures. There was no unnecessary hand-holding or babysitting. Don't go into deco and come back to the boat. We had someone with a rebreather and someone with a pony, and they seemed perfectly comfortable with that. I would definitely use them again if diving in the Kihei area.

If you're just starting out, maybe talk to ERDA or choose the 2-tank select.

All reviews
"reef's end"
"dive spots"
"cool stuff"

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We are two experienced divers who went on the Wednesday adventure dive with Ed. It was the best diving we have done on Maui. Everything was great. We will definitely dive with Ed in the future.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

My wife, daughter, and I went on two 2-tank dive trips with Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures last month. ERDA was recommended to us as a safe and experienced operator by a long time friend who is a Master Scuba Diver Trainer and had lived in Hawaii for many years. We were not disappointed. The dive operation was well organized, the staff friendly and competent, and the diving was great. We dove Molokini Crater, Back Wall, and two sites offshore Maui. Visibility was excellent and sea life plentiful. Good times.

Reviewed September 21, 2017

I did 9 days of scuba diving with Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures. This company is outstanding!!! All the dive sites that we went were fantastic. Thank you for your hard work Robyn, Byrd, Kim, Joe, Dave, Tiffany, Jose and Ed!!

1  Thank Jorge Ignacio M