“Great Dive”

Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dive”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have been able to dive all over the world for the past 25 years and would recommend diving with Ed Robinsons crew. One of the best I have ever been with. Very, very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

Visited February 2014

San Francisco, California
“<3 Ed Robinson's”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I dive with Ed Robinson's every year. They have become part of my core diving family. Not only have I had some of the best diving experiences of my life with this gang (humpbacks, mantas, all things beautiful large and small), but the members of the crew are amazing. They take good care of you, and your gear. Their passion for Hawaii and ocean life is something I deeply admire. They not only want to make sure you have a great time on their boat, but they are also full of awesome recommendations for where to go, what to see or do, and what to eat on land. They will forever be my favorite dive shop.

Mahalo!

Ojai, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Scuba With Ed Robinson”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have used Ed's more than a dozen times on trips to Maui. He and his folks can't be beat and I have tried. They can take any skill set and make the experience a quality trip. The dive masters and captain are invariably happy, highly skilled, flexible and genuinely enjoy making your trip a positive. They wont let you do something stupid and make you feel good about the experience. I have done dives of a basic nature to highly advanced and the firm has delivered over several years.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“FIVE+ ... great team!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

These guys are awesome. From the moment Ed introduced himself and the crew it was obvious that these guys take pride in what they do. The capt memorized everyone’s names after meeting us one time. It’s also obvious that the crew enjoy what they do and enjoy the people they work with. Their camaraderie is instantly recognizable. This does not always translate into professionalism, but in the case, it definitely did. We were assigned our dive masters immediately upon boarding the boat and our BC was already set up. From the height and weights that we sent when registering, they already had our wet suits set out and prepped our masks and fins (that we brought and handed them upon arrival). Before both dives we were given detailed instruction on what was going to take place as well as the hand signals that would be used. I think my inexperience as a diver (certified Summer of 2013) did not prepare me for … I don’t know what, but I had a hard time regulating my breathing for the first dive. Rather than holding everyone up, I aborted. The second dive, Justin was awesome. He stayed at the surface with me and taught me a breathing exercise that I had not learned in training. A few minutes later we were at the bottom with the rest of the group. Justin truly did not want me to miss out on another dive and I think he went above-and-beyond to ensure that my day was not wasted. While on the bottom, he was diligent about pointing out all of the interesting sea creatures. There was plenty of room on the boat (they only take a max of 12 people – 1 dive master to 4 people) and between the two dive sites, the crew made the tank changes for us. Bathroom and light snacks were provided. We saw whales on the way to the first site and were given plenty of time to enjoy this remarkable sight. The provided BC (integrated weights), regulator, and dive computer were well maintained. Though Maui was not my favorite island that we visited, this was my favorite dive trip from a customer service perspective. I believe that Ed’s crew seemed the most concerned about everyone having the best experience. My dive buddy thoroughly enjoyed the first dive (drift dive on Molokini) … they heard whales singing the whole time. The second dive across several reefs was amazing … two turtles fighting for a spot under a reef was cool. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone travelling to Maui.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An excellent diving experience with knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly staff.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

These guys are the best. Everyone that I had the pleasure of interacting with went above and beyond to make my dive experience extraordinary. When I called to confirm my booking the day before I arrived, one staff member gave me his personal cell number in case I ran into snags (i.e. Late flight, directions, etc). The dive leaders, Tiffany, Justin, Tom and Ricardo made each of my seven dives among the best I ever had. They were just as excited to see things as I was. On deck, Byrd and Kim assisted with the gear and provided the run down of what we would expect on each dive. Ed Robinson showed up each morning to greet us at the boat launch. Top Notch!