“Fantastic Experience with ERDA”

Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I completed my Open Diver certification last year in a quarry south of Chicago. My two dive adventure in Maui was my first real open water dive. From my original web site inquiry, phone call with Suzzy, to my time with the dive crew, the relationship was 100% customer oriented. I had a great time and learned a tremendous amount. This is a great company. We will be back

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Dove 4 days in a row. The crew has the whole process down pat. Food and beverages were good. Dive sites were amazing. Laughed a lot. Back early for a full day of Maui's other sites. What more could you want?

1  Thank Cliffster204
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We used ERDA in late August.

My husband and I are both certified. Our kids did their all of their certification course and pool work at home but we decided to do their open water dives on our vacation in 'Maui. After calling around, Ed's offered good rates and were willing to let us join the kids' dives.

Kerry was very thorough in her training and patient with any issues we had on the shore dives.

We also did a great drift dive off Molokini. Because of our youngest's age we had to hire an extra dive master for this dive (due to depth restrictions). Initially I thought this was an unnecessary expense but it made the dives for all four of us way more enjoyable.

The whole crew (Robyn in the office, Kerry for the certification shore dives and as a personal DM for Molokini, and everyone on the boat) were welcoming and professional. They may be less flashy than some other outfits, but knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank NorthPoleVisitor
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went on a 2 tank outing with two top notch guy's on the crew and Ed Robinson himself and had a fantastic dive day. Ed recommended his two favourite dive sites but it was different than most group's in how the dives were done, the slower camera diver's were allowed to stay slow and get the shot's they wanted while the critter seeker's could go a bit quicker and dart from cave to cave in search of the critter's they wanted. All the while making safety paramount and not leaving anyone behind.

I was lucky enough to see 4 sharks, a Titan out eating a starfish and great selection of critter's from shark's to Nudi's.

Highly recommended for the experienced diver who wants more freedom in their dives and direction on where to see what they want.

1  Thank KodyBoyd
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I just wanted to give you and your crew a HUGE THANKYOU!!!!! I came over to Maui for the first time and was told to hit up Ed Robinsons dive adventures. I did, and what an AWESOME experience I had!!!! Your team of Captians and Divemasters were second to none! They were VERY professional and made the two trips I was on more than memorable. Diving with you (Ed Robinson) personally was a treat as well. I had such a great time diving with you that my wife and I booked a snorkel trip the following day with one of your snorkel guides (Jeffrey) and again, WHAT A TREAT!!!!! We were taken to a spot that gave us an adventure of a LIFETIME!!!!!! We were surrounded in sea turtles!!!! I think 12 in all.... They came up and gave us some video opportunities of a lifetime. WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!
Thanks again,