“Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures

Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Ed Robinson's Diving Adventures has been a leader in the Maui dive community for over three decades. Our dive charters cater to certified divers and we offer the best Maui dive site experience through personalized eco-friendly tours. We have select boat tours for both divers that need some supervision and for experienced divers that are looking for more flexibility to match their advanced diving skills. Our store also offers scuba instruction, refresher dives and introductory discover scuba tours. In addition, our sister company Maui Snorkel Tours offers shoreline eco-snorkel tours for the whole family.
Oregon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2008

We booked at the last minute with Ed Robinson's Dive Adventures, and are not sorry that we did. We've dived in Hawaii many times on most of the islands wirth many different dive operators. Ed Robinson's was excellent. They gave individual service, took care of all our gear, let the group choose the destinations, and the dives were unhurried and we never felt rushed. Small groups.

They put safety at the top, fun right after, and delivered exactly what we expected and more.

We dived Molokini crater (we've done the crater several times, and this was the best site we've done there), and St. Anthony's wreck. Both were excellent.

Highly recommended.

New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Best dive company in Maui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2007

While on our Honeymoon in October 2006, my wife and I had arranged to dive with this company for two seperate days for a total of 4 dives. By the time we left Kihei we had been on 11 dives with them. The dive boats were excellent in all respects, from crew to comfort (at least as far as how comfortable a dive boat can be). We had three seperate divemasters between our dives and they were funny, knowledgeable, well trained and watchful. Saftey was their number one concern and fun was number two. I couldn't reccomend this outfit enough if I tried. They offer a variety of different dive sites and take into consideration if someone has been to a site too many times already. My wife had five years of diving when we went and I was newly certified, but both of us had a blast with them. Can't wait to go back and dive with these folks again!

2 Thank latour70
Boca Raton, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“Great Ed Robinson Dive Master”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2007

While in Maui we dove with Ed Robinson's group off Molokini Crater and I thought they were really good. In particular there was a female Divemaster, who showed us a particularly good time via her knowledge and engagement of all of us in what was taking place in the underwater environment. In particular she showed us an octopus, which was a first for me.

I would definitely try to book a trip with her. I wish I could recall her name, but I can tell you that she has been w/ Ed Robinson's for several years and is in her late 40's or 50's most likely.