“Great trip”
Review of Blue Water Rafting

Blue Water Rafting
Ranked #5 of 80 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the sea caves and lava arches of Maui's remote and rugged Kanaio Coast on the most invigorating snorkeling adventure that Maui has to offer.
Groton, South Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Our family of five adults and another couple went on the Molokini Express snorkeling trip today. Captain Aaron and TJ did a great job of taking care of us. Because the water was a little rough when we arrived, we started on the back side and then moved to the interior. The only other boat there departed shortly after we arrived. As others have reported, many fish and coral. Aaron piloted the boat to avoid big bumps and splashes. We spent the return trip whale watching. We got very lucky in the amount of whales we saw on the way back to shore. We saw many whale tails and several breeches.

• Korean first
Kapolei, Hawaii
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“This is a must do!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended this tour by friend and I gotta say it was worth every penny. We did the 5 1/2 hour tour. Our guides Mal and Jim(I think that's his name) were awesome. Jim is
So laid back and doesn't just take you to pre-planned spots. He feels out the weather and picks the best spots for that day! Since it was whale season we got a little whale tour out of it and it was an added bonus I hear their squeals underwater. Truly an amazing experience and must do!!!! We were very happy customers!

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If you can only do 1 Day Trip then this is the one to choose.”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We went as a family group of 10, with the youngest being 8 and oldest being 52 and this day trip thrilled us all. The staff were excellent - courteous, well presented, helpful, knowledgeable and funny. The boat was in good condition and plenty of snorkeling gear to go around. The breakfast (huge muffins) and lunch (make your own sandwiches) was all you needed and plenty of drinks to keep the thirst at bay.
But by far the stand out of the day were the destinations themselves. We did a combination Kanaio Coast and Molokini Tour and I have never seen such clear water in all of my life and I have grown up by the beach. We pretty much had Molokini to ourselves as the other bigger boats were departing as we arrived. It was simply spectacular. We saw so many different types of fish and you felt like you could just grab one as they were that close. The sea caves were fascinating with amazing patterns in the rock faces made by the lava flow, and plenty of turtle sightings close to shore as well.
I cannot recommend this trip highly enough. But if you don't like speed then this trip is not for you - that raft can motor, so wear a hat with a strap! I would not hesitate in doing this trip again if ever back on Maui.

Visited August 2013
“The 2 1/2 hour snorkel/whale watch is the true Maui experience! Don't miss it!!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you want an intimate experience of the amazing blue water and sea life with no frills this is your tour. This was my first time snorkeling and Captain Seth and his assistant were very accommodating, patient and encouraging. We snorkeled, saw whales, dolphins and turtles. All of which seemed to put on a show for us. I went on the noon tour and we were the only tour boat at Molokini. Captain said there was at least a hundred people in the water 2 hours earlier so I was glad I went on the noon tour. Captain Seth was knowledgable and I learned a lot. We had an 8 year old on board and he made us all feel safe. The rafts are super sturdy and everyone is close to the water- which I liked. I'd rate this tour a 10 if there was one! It was the highlight of my 8 day stay.

Langley City, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience.!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

If you do nothing else in Maui take this tour. The Kanaio Coast tour is exhilarating. Don't expect to be pampered in lavish settings - it's a 4 hour thrill ride at speeds up to 36 knots. Volcanic rock formations, maritime caves,numerous whales, swimming with turtles an abundance of fish and best snorkeling on the Island. Go big or go home. I'm glad I went big!