“Whale watching to the max !!!”
Review of Blue Water Rafting

Blue Water Rafting
Ranked #9 of 88 Tours in Kihei
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the sea caves and lava arches of Maui's remote and rugged Kanaio Coast on the most invigorating snorkeling adventure that Maui has to offer.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We went to Maui to see the Humpback Whales. Blue water was recommended to us and it was a blast ! We saw many,many whales and the crew on the boat was a lot of fun. Do yourself a favor and book this boat !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,682)
All reviews
in 56 reviews
"lava flow"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My two whale watches with Blue Water were fabulous. I can't even count the number of whales we watched, the watch was safe and informative, but most of all we saw the majesty of whales up close. I do and will recommend this company to all my friends and clients. I also suggest ask for Captian Joe.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Did the Blue Water Rafting with DR Dante as our guide and had a blast. Whales everywhere, spinner dolphins and a great history of all the Islands and the waterways. Dante was born to so this job, he's the best. The highlight was when my wife and I heard the whales sign as we were snorkling. Nice continental breakfast and lunch. If you can handle the waves and water it's something you should. You won't forget the experience.

Mike S

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My daughter (11) and myself had a blast on a 2 hour whale watch with Blue Water Rafting on February 13th. We had a great time and saw the wonderful whales "close-up". We loved the ride on the raft just as much as watching for whales. We will definitely book another trip with Blue Water Rafting when we come back to Maui.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the valentines day excursion with Dante today! He is absolutely awesome, very entertaining and a masterful skipper! He kept it light and lively and fun. We give him 5 stars. W are locals here on Maui and will definitely be sending the line up of house guests we have to Blue Water Rafting in the future. And we also enjoyed Kopeli in the introduction phase. He clearly comes straight from heart. Thank you for a memorable Valentine's Day!
The water and wind we challenging but none the less, we had a blast. The food was a surprise, we thought we migt be offered s little fruit but a full on sandwich meal too! wow! that hit the spot! much Aloha and Mahalo!!!
River and Streams