“Best Dive Ever!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Dive Ever!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I having only been diving about a year. We are comfortable, but not pros. We loved our dive to Molokini and St. Anthony. This is a top notch company, very careful, very knowledgeable. Andy was very funny. My wife is a teacher, and he did several impressions of "teacher faces." We had a great time with these guys. AJ did a wonderful job. I wish we could have done more dives with these guys.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Steventolly

Oakland, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic crew! Great diving experience!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed our two days of diving with Captain Andy, and our dive guides, Pauline, A.J., and Warren. Well organized throughout our two days. The pre-dive briefings were great and got us even more excited about the dives we were about to do. All of the crew demonstrated their love for diving and worked hard to make all the divers feel comfortable and safe regardless of skill level. We had never been diving on Maui, but just diving with this crew has put Maui high on our list of favorite diving. Got to see a few whales on the boat ride to the dive sites. Then saw a few turtles, white-tip reef shark, harlequin shrimp, and a group of 5 eagle rays swimming by during dives, among many other interesting fish and sea creatures. Many thanks for a memorable two days. We'll be back!

1 Thank dct425
Koloa, Hawaii
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Very well organized and incredibly knowledgeable crew!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

What an incredible experience!!! I always get nervous when a dive boat has more than 6 divers because things can tend to get chaotic quickly - but they were so incredibly organized and their boats were so roomy- it was a complete non-issue!

When we showed up at the harbor they had hot coffee and cocoa waiting for us while we checked in... I know that doesn't seem like much but such a nice touch! Sticky buns for breakfast, cookies for snacks - they had healthy options too - but hey - I was on vacation :)

The diving was incredible. The staff was incredibly professional and very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the dive brief. We dove with Pauline, and before we got in the water, she gave us great background on the site, and some of the marine life we might see. She had pictures to show us so we knew what to look for which really made for a great experience. Not only did I experience two amazing dives, but I feel like I learned a ton too!

I tend to be really good on my air and its always a concern I won't be able to dive as long as I want to, but Pauline was able to get those back to the boat that needed to, and let the rest of us continue our dive! Good thing because the last 10 minutes of the dive I got to see a white tip reef shark, two flame angels, and a red frog fish!!!! We even got visited by mantas, eagle rays, and a bottlenose dolphin! I know they can't guarantee marine life - but WOW - definitely one of my top dives for sure!

Highly recommend!!!

1 Thank MissPuakai
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Diving with a Naturalist”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

two tank dive mid March. excellent operation in every respect. efificient, knowledgeable, friendly, safe. The highlight of the dives were the pre-dive briefing on what we were to see, and post dive discussion. This was the most informative of the 10 or so operations I have ddived with, and greatly enhanced my enjoyment.

1 Thank john s
Portage, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Maui Diving”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Recently did two days of diving at Molikini with The Mike Severns crew. Absolute blast overall, dive masters were great and every educational. Found very rare inverts and fish. Great treats and drinks for before and after dives which were awesome. Not a massive group of people and not majority touristy, but the best dive group by far.

Visited February 2014