“Excursion of a lifetime!”

Maui Flight Academy Day Trips
Book In Advance
More Info
$232.99*
and up
Maui Introductory Flight Lesson: Round-Trip to Molokai
More attraction details
Owner description: An emotionally charged once-in-a-lifetime inspiring experience! Guided by a Certified Flight Instructor, you will take the controls of a modern Cirrus SR22 aircraft and fly to Lanai, Molokai, the Big Island or Oahu. In this authentic introductory flight, you will be amazed at the ease of flying as your breath is taken away by the beauty that surrounds you. Book early!
“Excursion of a lifetime!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

A fantastic way to spend an afternoon in Hawaii. Lawrence was a great instructor and made us feel very comfortable throughout the flight. Lunch at the four seasons on Lanai was absolutely amazing. Would recommend this trip to anyone who's willing to be a little adventurous!

Visited August 2014

Lahaina, Hawaii
“So Exciting! Loved it!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a great flight and a great instructor! Thanks Laurence for a making Jim's birthday so memorable! Beautiful, comfortable plane! Want to see the most beautiful place on earth? The sea cliffs on Molokai! WOW

Visited July 2014
“Another item checked off the bucket list!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Awsome experience!
A#1 airplane, facilities and instructor.
So good an experience, I am going into flight school for good!
Be sure you ask for Laurence when you book your adventure!
Thanks for a wonderfull adventure!

Davenport, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best experience ever!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My daughter and I shared the thrill of flying and my husband came along for the ride. I flew from Maui to Lanai and my daughter flew from Lanai back to Maui. The experience was awesome! Laurence, our instructor, was great and made us feel very comfortable. He showed us the route we would be taking, told us where we might experience turbulence, explained what we needed to do for take off, landing and flying. Laurence is a fantastic flight instructor and tour guide. Not only did he teach us to fly a plane, but he informed us of the sights we were seeing. We saw parts of Hawaii that can only be seen from the air. I could continue to rave about our experience and I would highly recommend this to anyone. This is something I would definitely do again. Pam B.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Pam B
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“AMAZING!! My 14 year old flew a plane!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We hadn't planned on flying, but we talked to our concierge and he told us about this experience. The hangar was easy to find, Laurence was a genuinely nice guy, answered all of our questions, and was very professional. My son was the lucky one to sit in the co-pilot seat. He took off and landed twice, flew the plane around Maui, and couldn't stop talking about it!! My wife, son, and I are so happy we decided to take the trip!!

Visited June 2014