“Great coffee - rare in Maui”
Review of Belle surf cafe

Belle surf cafe
Ranked #60 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Belle Surf Cafe is our Coffee shop in Maui, Hawaii. We welcome you to discover and enjoy our coffees prepared according to traditional methods : v60 , Chemex , cold drip , espresso , cappuccino , flat white , macchiato. Our Barristas are at your disposal to compose the drink that will make you live an exceptional moment! All our coffees are made ​​to order, you can pick & buy your coffee single origin beans. Our coffee is roasted bi-weekly in order to insure perfect freshness, it comes from family plantations in Eastern Africa and South America, their know-how guarantees a selection of the best coffees, rare flavors and drinks adapted to our production techniques. Here is our current selection : Ethiopia, Kenya, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador. To accompany your drink , we are pleased to offer our delicious home made French crepes . The recipe for the batter is typically French, it is recipe that has been going in our family for generations! Sweet or savory , they are tasty and for you to order at the cafe or to go.
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Real coffee, fresh ground beans, strong and rich and creamy. After wasting many dollars on weak insipid coffee we had almost given up, but this is a rare find. Thanks to the roaster and barista, this coffee ranks with the best.

3  Thank vivapilates

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I happened upon this cute coffee shop while wandering around Kihei one day, and remembered that it had good reviews on trip advisor. The very nice barista made me an iced coffee that didn't disappoint! I was only disappointed when I got to the bottom of it. It was so good, I don't even recall what I paid for it and don't even care! haha

1  Thank bcg215
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

At last, a decent coffee in North America! A barista that knows how to make a flat white is a rare entity north of the equator so it was an absolute delight to meet someone who's trained to Wellington standards (we're serious about our coffee). The sample of drip coffee was pretty amazing too and might almost convert me to cold coffee. If you're not fussy, by all means patronise the ubiquitous green mermaid; if you want a real coffee, come here.

1  Thank glenclova
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We found this place on one of our last days in Maui. The service was amazing and the barista (Taggart) helped us choose the perfect drink and even let us sample some things to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. We had some sort of iced, blended latte with cacao that was heavenly.

1  Thank livinthe80s
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The cold drip was sold out (and takes a really long time to make) but the very helpful barista offered me the iced V60 and it was delicious! We also had bagels with cream cheese/avocado which was simple but yummy. the courtyard inside is nice breezy shaded seating.

I would come here over Starbucks anyday.

2  Thank misskis