“Solid coffee”

Belle surf cafe
Ranked #58 of 185 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Belle Surf Cafe is our Coffee shop in Maui, Hawaii. We welcome you to discover and enjoy our coffees prepared according to traditional methods : v60 , Chemex , cold drip , espresso , cappuccino , flat white , macchiato. Our Barristas are at your disposal to compose the drink that will make you live an exceptional moment! All our coffees are made ​​to order, you can pick & buy your coffee single origin beans. Our coffee is roasted bi-weekly in order to insure perfect freshness, it comes from family plantations in Eastern Africa and South America, their know-how guarantees a selection of the best coffees, rare flavors and drinks adapted to our production techniques. Here is our current selection : Ethiopia, Kenya, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador. To accompany your drink , we are pleased to offer our delicious home made French crepes . The recipe for the batter is typically French, it is recipe that has been going in our family for generations! Sweet or savory , they are tasty and for you to order at the cafe or to go.
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Being from Seattle and connoisseurs of coffee we found the coffee to be on par with what might be found in our local specialty coffee companies. I had the cold drip. The server made me his favorite variation on the basic cold drip involving chai and almond milk. It was good; not the best coffee I've ever had but a solid brew none the less. I would recommend this place. Certainly over the Starbucks down the street...

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hidden away (if you're blind and can't see any of the signs recently put up to attract you) in a small little shopping center is the Memphis Belle Coffee House. A small little coffee house, yet so much more than just that. The owners are awesome, and the staff are experienced. Let me re-phrase that...the staff are experts in their field. I never knew that calibrating an espresso machine could be so much fun! Things are always changing and moving around, but this is definitely a coffee house that caters to locals and tourists alike!

Best items: you can buy fresh juice. How fresh? The farmer's market is right next door and they buy the produce when you place your order! That's fresh!

1  Thank Ian A
Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a coffee shop other than the standard chain and read the reviews for this place.
EXCELLENT coffee and the friendliest service in Maui. Don't miss it.
Can be hard to find as the signage from the street just says coffee....but well worth persevering.

1  Thank Obi1947
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Memphis Belle Coffee House without a doubt serves the best coffee in Maui. No matter what you order, you are guaranteed a delicious drink. The staff is incredible, they are so down to earth and treat you like their friend. They offer a variety of drinks and food, all of which are so unique to any other coffee place around. You will not be disappointed! Im visiting from California and I will definitely be stopping by Memphis Belle as much as possible on my trip! I just went this morning and I already cannot wait to go back!

1  Thank Kristenlnhavins
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Memphis Belle is awesome....
Secretly tucked away in the Aloha Market place across from Kukui Mall, is an adorable little coffee shop! My new favorite spot for morning brew and juice. Outdoor seating, casual atmosphere that is very friendly and welcoming. Owners Justin and Jaleh, are super cool and down to earth people ......Support local business!!

2  Thank MelMaui