“New LOCAL Favorite!”

Belle surf cafe
Ranked #49 of 176 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Belle Surf Cafe is our Coffee shop in Maui, Hawaii. We welcome you to discover and enjoy our coffees prepared according to traditional methods : v60 , Chemex , cold drip , espresso , cappuccino , flat white , macchiato. Our Barristas are at your disposal to compose the drink that will make you live an exceptional moment! All our coffees are made ​​to order, you can pick & buy your coffee single origin beans. Our coffee is roasted bi-weekly in order to insure perfect freshness, it comes from family plantations in Eastern Africa and South America, their know-how guarantees a selection of the best coffees, rare flavors and drinks adapted to our production techniques. Here is our current selection : Ethiopia, Kenya, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador. To accompany your drink , we are pleased to offer our delicious home made French crepes . The recipe for the batter is typically French, it is recipe that has been going in our family for generations! Sweet or savory , they are tasty and for you to order at the cafe or to go.
maui
“New LOCAL Favorite!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Memphis Belle is awesome....
Secretly tucked away in the Aloha Market place across from Kukui Mall, is an adorable little coffee shop! My new favorite spot for morning brew and juice. Outdoor seating, casual atmosphere that is very friendly and welcoming. Owners Justin and Jaleh, are super cool and down to earth people ......Support local business!!

2 Thank MelMaui

Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new go-to for coffee meetings in Kihei”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I love having my meetings at Memphis Belle Coffee House - not only is the coffee and chai great, I love the casual atmosphere and a cool breeze blowing through. The service is amazing - very personable. They've just added juices and the one I tasted today was delicious and so healthy. Being an Aussie living here in Kihei, it's nice to find a place with a bit of down-under coffee culture. even if they are from New Zealand ;-)

1 Thank AnnettehtL
Penn Valley, California
“MORNING RITUAL!!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Memphis Belle Coffee House made my trip unforgettable!! Every morning of my 11 day stay in Kihei was spent here drinking AMAZING coffee with an INCREDIBLE STAFF!!! Don't miss out on the Cold Brew!! There is nothing like it!! Can't wait to visit again!! If you are in MAUI it is a must!!

1 Thank amccauley316
Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nor your average coffe house!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

If you're searching for an eclectic coffee shop, I suggest making a stop here! The ambience is so fun, and Taggart is also just as fun! I highly suggest the dirty chai :) However you really can't go wrong at this place. I now take all my family and friends here and they love it too!

1 Thank Hailey O
“Loved it”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I was very surprised by this place! This place serves high-class, manual brew, local coffee at an affordable price. Somehow, I have become a bit of a coffee snob, but I live in rural Texas. Needless to say, these places are a good treat.

After talking to the barista for awhile, I found out that Memphis Belle is named after a B52 bomber that kept coming back in one piece after flight missions. If you look closely, there is a pin-up girl that is a replica of the one on the aircraft. Their original location is in New Zealand, and apparently they drink a lot of "Flat Whites." I had to try one. To me, it was like a white cappuccino, but had a very unique taste (maybe cinnamon and brown sugar). Anyways, I quickly realized it was too warm for another hot drink, so I ordered a cold brew, which was excellent as well.

There is plenty of seating, free wifi, an open market right next door, and friendly staff. I think I could stay here all day, if the beach wasn't calling.

For the snobs: They use cold drip, chemex, and v60 brewers. The specific local coffee roaster is Maui Coffee Roasters.

P.S. Apparently, they are about to expand the food menu by adding more sandwiches and fresh juices. Also, they are expanding the hours as the business grows, so let them know if you'd stop by late often.

1 Thank glitke