“Very Impressed”
Review of Prodiver Maui

Prodiver Maui
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I dove the Molokini Wall and Crater with Prodiver and was impressed with their operation. The crew and dive master were reassuringly capable and experienced, and the small boat capable of carrying only six divers made for an intimate experience more enjoyable than bigger operations. They had a system for getting us in and out of the water that was the most convenient and practical I have ever encountered. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Did 4 days of two tank dives. It was a 6 pack boat which are becoming extremely rare. I really liked the dive master [Liz]. Very friendly and critter savvy. Anyone diving with prodive may want to stay closer to Khei. It was a 50 minute drive to the dock form Napili.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was my second trip with Prodiver Maui, and again was happy to be led by Paul (capt.) and Matt (dive master). We dove the outer wall of Molokini, with Matt pointing out tons of sealife (lobsters, crab, octopus) and then our second dive closer to shore at 5 Caves, 5 Graves - which quite possiliby was the best dive I've ever been on - diving with multiple turtles and a rare monk seal. Matt is attentive, but not overly for experienced divers, and Paul is safe and experienced, making them a great team. Really enjoy the smaller boat and attention from their crew, without making you feel like a big tie tourist who can't tie their own shoes. Great balance, amazing dive spots, first class option for experienced divers.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a great experience it was going with Prodiver Maui! Everyone I encountered there was professional, courteous and fun. From the first call to Joni who took my information and set up my dives to the master divers, Matt and Lizzie and the boat captains Bryan and Paul, all made me feel safe and comfortable. They all were extremely helpful and knowledgeable and made the whole diving adventure a wonderful experience that I will never forget. I would recommend Prodiver to anyone going to Maui to dive and will certainly be a repeat customer.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Thanks to everyone at Prodiver Maui for the awesome experience, from the initial phone conversations with Joni so I knew what I needed to do before I got there, to my certification dives with Gary, to my first "certified" boat dives. Everyone was informative, accommodating, and fun. I felt safe and comfortable at all times. I liked that they only had 6 divers and yet, very competitive pricing. They were great about telling us what to expect at our first dive spot, Molikini, and then for a drift dive by Red Hill (lots of turtles). Both dives were awesome, yet different. And to top it off, they fed us well, and had a variety of beverages on board. I didn't need any gear, they supplied everything. They even watched my air supply for me, and I knew safety always a priority. Mahalo, I'll be back!