“AWESOME!”

Island Art Party on Maui
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Kihei
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As Maui's only paint and sip studio, Island Art Party is THE place for some evening or out-of-the-sun fun. If you can hold a paintbrush and know how to have a good time, you have what it takes to create your own Maui memory.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was so much fun! I live in Kihei and was excited when I heard about this new place, something different. A few friends and I went, who are not Artistic people at all, but thought we would check it out. It was AWESOME! Great atmosphere with lots of nice and friendly people. The instructors were all so helpful and guided you all along the way. Fun music was played that everyone loved and sang along to. Cocktails plus painting party = genius! Cant wait to come back!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Island Art Party was hands down, one of the best things I did while visiting Maui! The atmosphere was extremely welcoming and everyone there was very friendly and helpful. Our instructor, Brooke, gave awesome tips that helped our paintings come out great! I have never painted before in my life, and I walked away with a painting that I am very proud of! I had a blast! I can't recommend Island Art Party any higher, I wish I could go back once a week!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Thank you so much Island Art Party. You tips were invaluable. We had a great time and I love my painting. I'm already thinking about what to paint next.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Just wanted to say how much fun we had the night we went to ISLAND ART PARTY. We went with a gang of 20 friends. I don't think anybody in the group had much experience in painting...if any. WE HAD A BLAST!

First off, I never thought I would have walked away with the painting I did. For my first attempt, I got to say I was happy with the painting I did. Much of the credit, i must say was due to the helpful PARTISTA, that would give tips on brush use and brush strokes.

Second, it was cool to look around the room and see everybody in their own "zone" and really getting into their painting.

It was cool to have the option to either do "your own thing" or follow the lesson of the evening. Not to mention while sipping on a libation.

Great group outting. I highly recommend it for holiday parties, birthday parties, or date night.

Great to have a new option for "things to do".

I actually feel that I would pursue painting as a hobby. I don't think I would have had to give it a go on my own.

THANKS to the wonderful staff at ISLAND ART PARTY!!!

Pete Sebastian
Kihei, Hawaii

1  Thank Pete S
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our group of 7 had a wonderful time at Island Art Party. The wine added to the fun and helped all of us to channel our inner Picassos. Brook was a wonderful instructor. I would highly recommend this as a fun alternative to those lazy weekends...

1  Thank pomai