“So great needed it twice”
Review of Kihei Caffe

Kihei Caffe
Ranked #8 of 37 Quick Bites in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Loved the 2 2 2 with French toast so much I had to come back the morning I headed to the airport and grab a surfer dude breakfast sandwich. Great way to say goodbye to Maui

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,292)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Forget all of these other “higher rated” places in Maui. They don’t hold a candle to Kihei Caffe. Do yourself a favor and get here early...like pre-8am early, otherwise be prepared to stand in line for awhile. Still...totally worth it. Tons to choose from, large serving sizes, and it all tastes great.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As what everyone says, long line up but it moves fast enough. Staff are friendly. Food arrived in timely manner. Cash only establishment but they do have an ATM machine inside.

Reviewed August 14, 2019

I wish we had the chance to come back on other days but only made it to one breakfast here. Long wait but moves fast and service is great. Food is a great value and servings are huge. My daughter is still talking about the macadamia french toast from here. Don't be afraid of the line. Just go!

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

This was recommended to my husband and me so we went. My hubby ordered the french toast and I ordered an omelette with mushrooms, cheese, and broccoli. The lady taking our orders, Mrs. Kay, asked me 3 times what the last ingredient was. As I was eating I realized there was no broccoli. As the young bus boy came around I told him about the broccoli. He said even though its listed on the menu we don't carry it. Ms. Kay *lied* and still charged me for it. My hubby loved his french toast.

We ended up going back two days later and when I ordered pancakes I told Ms. Kay about the lack of broccoli. She ended up taking about $1.25 off my bill. The pancakes were delicious.

The third time we went my hubby grabbed a table and I ordered. Ms. Kay talked down to me and was extremely rude! After I ordered, I went to the coffee counter and asked to speak to the owner. I told her about how unkind Ms. Kay was and she apologized. She said she would discuss it with her. Pancakes and french toast was yummy but the service was poor!

Date of visit: July 2019

Been to Kihei Caffe? Share your experiences!