“Unbelievable !!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

The best meal I had since on Maui ! This place would be a great value on the mainland let alone Maui. Big portions and big quality .I will be back !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,755)

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

It is a small crowded restaurant right on s Kihei road across from Kalama park. Very casual beach cafe -order at the counter, get your own water and drinks. While in line you need to let the servers squeeze by you to deliver meals to the tables but it's a great chance to look at your choices before you order. You order and pay at the counter and then go outside to find a table and they bring the food out within about 10 minutes. The fried rice plate had pieces of bacon, ham, sausage in it and 2 fried or scrambled eggs on top. It was tasty. The omelette was build you own - we picked ham, mushroom, green pepper and cheddar cheese. It comes with fried potatoes. It good and big. It was the first time that my husband could not finish his omelette! You get your own take away boxes from a stack inside and pack your leftovers. Servers were fast and friendly. Great little beach breakfast place for about ten bucks.

1  Thank Golangnggo
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Looking for the high volume, high flavor breakfast start to your busy day, head here. The choices are great and the fresh fruit is awesome, but expect to have a busy day on the island to burn all the calories off. Staff are great, don't be worried about the wait, it's totally worth it. Think we ate here 4 times while on Maui.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Lovely and cozy local restaurant in Kihei area. When I was passing by, I saw a fairly long queue, and I thought: "this must be worthy". I was not wrong! + the queue advanced fast.
I could not make up my mind as everything looked so delicious! Finally I decided to have a PONCHO'S burger... It was so good!!! I highly recommend u do not miss it when in Maui!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My wife and I ate here twice while on Maui, such a unique little place that serves great food at a good price, and the portions are more than enough. If you are an early riser they open at 5. We were there at about 7am one and and 6am the other. I heard it can get pretty crowded but both times we went there was no line. Coconut syrup was delicious.