“OUTSTANDING BREAKFAST!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a must every time we stay in Wailea. If you want a great breakfast at a great value this is the place to go! You order at the counter and then find a table outside on the patio where food runners bring you your order. Kihei Caffe is VERY casual with a great mixture of visitors as well as locals. The food is delicious and the portions are BIG! Definitely a must!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,713)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

On the advice of the folks I knew, I went to the Kihei Cafe for breakfast. I can honestly say this is one of the best breakfasts I've ever had! The cinnamon roll french toast with egg and bacon was my choice and it was decadent and delicious. The service was speedy and the outdoor seating was nice. This is a don't miss in my book!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I agree with most of the other reviews. Large amount of food at a very reasonable price. A long line that moves quickly. Just makes it a little less than relaxing atmosphere. Nice outdoor spot to eat. Cash only.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The cinnamon bun french toast was to die for. My family of 4 really enjoyed everything about this place. Very yummy breakfast!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

My Husband had the Loco Moco and thought it was great. I had the Banana Macadamia Nut Pancakes. The portions are large. You sit outside, it is very casual, but great. There seems to always be a line, but it moves pretty fast. Highly Recommend

Been to Kihei Caffe? Share your experiences!