“Breakfast on Maui”

Everett, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast on Maui”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We picked this place from seeing reviews on this website actually. I come from a breakfast restaurant background being raised in one and working in restaurants for over 2 decades.
You have to order first then find a table to sit at. They bark out your name as they bring the food to the table. I have to admit that the food is decent -- at least compared to any other place I have tried for breakfast on Maui so far.
The down side is that they only accept cash and IT IS NOT POSTED anywhere. I only suspected it because I saw an ATM in side. I am all for just taking cash. Shoot, those darn banks rape the small business owner with fees. However, advanced warning would have been nice. If it was written in someone else's review I did not see it (I did not read all of the reviews). I would go here if you want something close to a "normal" breakfast (not a ridiculous resort priced meal). and you have cash. Expect to wait and seating is crowded.

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Chandler, Arizona
“Hawaiian Sweetbread French Toast”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went there on a recommendation - the french toast is amazing. Priced reasonably and fast service. Wish we would have tried it earlier in the trip.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place is tasty and affordable.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

I love the friendly service. They have the best Americano in Kihei! I go here at least once a week. Shhh! Don't tell ;0)

Kailua, Hawaii
“Worth the Line”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped in here after making our early morning trek to see the sunrise and Haleakala. The line wasn't quite out the door when we arrived but had wrapped the building by the time we sat. The food was delicious, and the wait was not at all what we expected judging by how busy they were. The frozen coffee drinks were surprisingly good too!

• Visited May 2013
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
“Moco Loco”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The best place to have your breakfast! The Loco Moco is super and the pancakes so delicious! There's always a lot of people but the service is fast so take your time and enjoy your breakfast!

Visited July 2013

Been to Kihei Caffe? Share your experiences!