“Great french toast and stuffed papaya”
Review of Kihei Caffe

Kihei Caffe
Ranked #13 of 182 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 27, 2012

You stand in line and order, then you are able to find a place to sit (they will help you so don't stress). They won't let you sit before you order so that everyone gets a table. This helps with the flow. Great food, service, beverages, etc. Best part...outdoor dining! Great find.

1  Thank Monika G

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had the vegetable egg dish and it was outstanding! Also had one of the best cups of coffee on the island! The people sitting next to me said the breakfast burrrito was wonderful and the french toast looked awesome too! Right across the street from a park with a great wall to sit on and watch the surfers!
Very afordable, so its quite crowded, but seats open up quickly!

1  Thank scasey86
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We read about this place here on trip advisor, it was within walking distance of our condo and came in handy for coffee and breakfast when we were lazy! The breakfast was really good, I had scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns and it as all fantastic. The eggs were scrambled the way I like them and the bacon was the best I have ever had. I did notice bacon on Maui is alot better than the bacon here! I don't usually have bacon but once I had it I had to keep ordering where ever we ate! Nice place, very busy and love eating outdoors!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is a must do charming little hole in the wall experience. I love the entire atmosphere and attention to detail. Let me just say that the food is so good at Kihei Caffe. They are super fast, have great food, drinks, and a view to go with it all. Definitely a must experience if you visit and a must frequent if you live here in Maui. Loved it every time.

1  Thank Akikirias
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I ordered the fried rice with sunny side up eggs and found the rice to be lukewarm, not hot. But to add to the insult there was a hair in my rice. Not my hair I have long brown hair while the hair in my food was short and black. Digusting. Husband scrambled egg was cold. Not hot. Disappointing especially since we drove over from Kahului.

2  Thank burningsage