“Another great trip with B&B”
Review of B&B Scuba

B&B Scuba
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This was our 4th trip with B&B - 30 dives total. They do a great job talking to everyone and finding out what the divers on the boat are interesting in seeing and doing and adapting the dive to accommodate everyone's interests.

Dave was our DM for all the dives this trip - he did an incredible job pointing out everything from large marine life (Turtles/Eagle Rays/Sharks) to the smallest creatures (Nudibranchs/Cowfish). Lots of rare/hard to find fish. All the dives were very relaxed and we had plenty of bottom time to check everything out.

My daughter (12yo) is relatively new to diving - everyone on the boat goes out of their way to make her feel comfortable. She had so much fun on her last dive that she still hasn't stopped talking about it.

By far one of my favorite boats to go diving on - can't wait to head back for whale season!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Great dive all around! I have been diving all over for the last 22 years and I was impressed by the professionalism of B & B Scuba.
The staff is relaxed and greets everyone with a joke but is very gentle and watches everyone for signs of discomfort. We were shown rare fish, coral formations and the visibility was outstanding!
Gentle Dave set a nice even pace so we had time to look around.
That is one outfit I will dive with again!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

There were several instructors on the boat, so I assume ours was brand new. Some others seemed relaxed and experienced. If you are an experienced diver, watching the dive leader lay on coral (full fins and knees) to write on a board about a 5 foot barracuda that is 15 feet away - you may be horrified.

We swam full speed to where it was obvious the dive leaded knew there was stuff, sucking up air and not looking around. Sometimes it was something rare and truly amazing (I credit that to the location) sometimes it was shrimp. Equal air for flounder or a dragon eel, good if novice- bad if you want to dive and look around and be shown the amazing only.

Crowded boat - great area. Heart breaking to see coral hit. First time in 20 years of diving that I haven't tipped the dive folks.

8  Thank Michelle E
Reviewed August 4, 2014

It was a great day. I'm not a great diver (my husband is)and I felt very comfy with this group. The captain was great! Sam the guide that was with my group of 3 was patient and so nice. They also were very accommodating to my friend who doesn't do water and paid just to sit on the boat. Her husband did a snorkel and an intro dive and that worked out great. All in all I would choose B&B every time it was on Maui!! JUST DON'T TAKE A BANANA ON THE BOAT!! bad luck!!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My Wife Karen, Daughter Jes, and I dove 4 dives in two days with them and had a great time! The four dives were actually certification dives for Jes and they were very good instructors. It had been seven years since Karen and I dove so they let us tag along with the students on the first two shore dives so we could knock the rust off of our skills. Our Divemaster the first day was Jose and he was very thorough and knowledgeable. The second day was an early one as we met at the boat at 5:45 AM. Our Divemaster that day was Stan and he too was a great instructor and guide. He made sure that everyone was safe and having fun. He pointed out many creatures on the bottom and had wonderful communication. If you are diving Maui you cannot go wrong with B & B Scuba. Their boat is top notch as is their customer skills. We will dive with them again for sure!