“Awesome Crew!!!”
Review of B&B Scuba

B&B Scuba
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I got a certified diver (Padi OWD & Advanced) with this awesome crew. I can just say thank you for this amazing experience!!! I enjoyed every dive spot, Molokini Crater, Turtle Town, Red Hill and for the Night Dive Makena Landing. The crew took care of all the equipment, they were well informed about every dive spot with its marine life and between the dives we got pineapple, homemade cookies and sandwiches. I hope that I will come back to Maui one day to dive with them again!

There are newer reviews for B&B Scuba

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I recently had an advanced student who wanted to dive Molokini. I decided to take him there with B&B and I am so glad I made that choice. The service was excellent, the staff was incredibly friendly and the dives were gorgeous. I am a professional diver with nearly 3000 dives under my belt in many many many different countries, and I have seen the best and the worst over the years. B&B is definitely up near the top, safety conscience, friendly and punctual is all you really need from a dive company, and they do it well.... Thanks guys for a great day and making my student feel so comfortable.

1  Thank GlocLI
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Went on dives over three days with my wife and daughter. Had a great time. Boat was awesome. Enjoyed the crew and they did a great job. They handled all the equipment, were very knowledgeable about the sites and marine life and made us feel welcome.

Loved the home made cookies and sandwiches.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was our second trip with B&B Scuba in a year. Once again they were excellent. We did two dives at Molokini (Turtle Town was closed) while our kids were snorkeling above us. Two great dives, saw many different fish, whitetip reef sharks, eels, octopus and more. Fantastic visability! The staff is great and the snack food delicious.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are intermediate divers with limited but good dive experience in a variety of places. We selected B&B based on positive reviews from TA and several other sources and found them to be accurate. We dove with B&B twice and had a terrific time both days. The crew was friendly and made the diving fun. We highly recommend that you use them when on Maui.