“I love these guys” 5 of 5 bubbles

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“I love these guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I just got back from 10 days in Maui and spent pretty much every day out diving with these guys. This is about the 5th visit to Maui and the 4th time I have gone out with them - I went out with one of their competitors on my first trip but never again.

The staff are polite, engaging and super friendly. These guys are really the backbone of the operations.
I had one day of bad diving and the guys were all really supportive and helped me get back in the saddle, which may not have happened if I was diving with someone else.

I, once again, totally recommend them to anyone diving on Maui.

Visited June 2013

Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Crew and a Great Time at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My lovely lady and I did our open water certification dives (referral) through B&B. Stan was an excellent instructor. He was very detailed in his pre-dive on what was going to happen, extremely knowledgeable, lots of patience, and a great sense of humour. The whole crew, Captain Dan and the other dive master Dave, were also extremely helpful, knowledgeable, accommodating and very funny. We enjoyed it so much we did an addition 6 dives with them while in Kihei, and they gave us a great deal to boot. The crew ensured we learned something new each dive (Dave’s impromptu quizzes, stories and recommendations, and captain Dan’s pre-dive talk), and we didn’t see the thing twice in 10 dives. Another thing I really liked was that the dives start pretty early in the morning. This was great because there's no other people diving at that time, lots of fish activity, and it leaves the rest of the day to do other stuff. Next time we’re in Maui, we’ll definitely be going diving with these guys again. Make sure you ask Dave to see his cute little turtle tattoo on his lower back. It’s precious ; P

1 Thank Dave E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience at a great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We booked B&B through our hotel for a scuba and snorkel trip. The crew absolutely made the trip! Amazing guys. For a beginner diver, these guys went above and beyond. Boat was very new and clean as was the equipment. Would book them again without question!

Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“First class crew, first class boat and first class service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

My family of 4 (2 teenagers and parents) went diving with B&B on two days while we were in Maui. The boat has the best set up for diving – two side exits and two rear ladders to get back on. Each person’s gear is preloaded on the boat and a spot assigned to them. All the gear is checked and ready. When it is time to go, you are asked to sit by the exit and all of your gear is brought to you, put on and you simply step off the boat. When you return, same process, gear removed and put away. Groups are assigned by skill and are sent out with a dive master (4-6 per group) who knows where to find unique things to see. On the first day, the dive master was able to get a shark (small) to come out of a cave for our viewing pleasure. Be warned, they leave early 5:45am each day, but it is well worth it. We were the only boat at Molokini and the only boat at 5 caves – two of the more popular dive sites. On our second day, one person had reserved, but didn’t show. We waited until exactly 6:00am and then left. So don’t be late! My youngest, did her certification dives on these trips. They were extremely patient and professional. First day, she was with a dive master and another person doing their skills. Second day, we were able to dive as a family while she finished up. They rent excellent underwater cameras for the day and you can take pictures to your heart’s content. They put the pictures on a CD for you and you can pick them up at the shop. The equipment they provide is excellent. Everyone is given a dive computer. They also provide drinks and snacks (fruit and turkey sandwiches on Hawaiian sweet bread). We dove two days. Second time was a few days later. Crew remembered our drink preferences and delivered them to us in our seats without asking! Just a little thing, but shows their great service. Also they taught my daughter to feed the leftover bread from her hands to the birds and blow the conch shell on the way back to port. They helped us to create memories that will last a life time! Our crew consisted of Dan, Stan, Dave and Jose. They were all excellent, but we loved Stan since he was our dive master.

Winnemucca, Nevada
“Amazing crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

B&B is by far the best dive boat and crew around. Each dive was unique and amazing!!!The crew ensure you always see something extraordinary. The captains make the rides fun and interesting. Make sure to get on the boat when Billy is captain and when Eric is a guide...you will have the best experiences ever!!!! Lanai was breathtaking, the cathedrals were one of a kind....the shore dive with Eric to the bubble caves was the best by far.If you want to have a fun environment and great dives go to B&B!!!