“Amazing crew”
Review of B&B Scuba

B&B Scuba
Reviewed May 26, 2013

B&B is by far the best dive boat and crew around. Each dive was unique and amazing!!!The crew ensure you always see something extraordinary. The captains make the rides fun and interesting. Make sure to get on the boat when Billy is captain and when Eric is a guide...you will have the best experiences ever!!!! Lanai was breathtaking, the cathedrals were one of a kind....the shore dive with Eric to the bubble caves was the best by far.If you want to have a fun environment and great dives go to B&B!!!

There are newer reviews for B&B Scuba

Reviewed May 24, 2013

With a couple of hundred dives under my B.C. I can assure you B&B is a world class operation. There are several factors that make it so. First, their staff is safety conscious, courteous, well trained and very customer oriented. Second their custom dive boat is a dream; it has twin rear ladders stronger than any others I’ve seen, a head that not only works but is in clean and easy to access. It is also the only dive boat I have been on that also includes an AED (Automated external defibrillator). I took my AOW and Rescue Diver training with them. They also have shore diving available with Tusa Diver Propulsion Vehicles. There have been a couple of unwarranted complaints against B&B for not waiting for divers who don’t show up on time. The complaints are totally unwarranted. B&B works hard to get you out to the reefs before anyone else so you have the best dives without being disturbed by others. I have seen them wait an extra 15 minutes for divers who didn’t show. Simply put, there is no excuse for being late.
I have pictures available from divers with B&B both Wailea Reef and the Island of Lanai. These can be viewed at http://www.drmark920.com/gallery.html
They also serve fresh baked cookies between dives along with water, coffee, juice or soda. After the second dive you'll enjoy sandwiches too. The prices are extremely competitive and when you consider the extras they are a great value.
One final thought...some dive operators are in a hurry to get you back on the boat and limit your bottom time. B&B was the opposite; they were gracious to allow you all the bottom time you could safely experience. You will do yourself a BIG favor diving with these people.

1  Thank drmark920
Reviewed May 23, 2013

the best maui experience!!!, we saw a number of critters, really cool people, i felt safe and secure.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

B & B Scuba provided an excellent introduction to diving for this first timer. Captain Dan is quite the character and the team of instructors are second to none.

Stan guided my intro to scuba dive in Turtle Town he kept myself and my diving buddy Sarah feeling safe and secure in the very different environment under the sea. Stan was not bothered to take his time to make sure we were comfortable with the equipment and the environment, I was personally delighted to explore the reef and witness the giant sea turtles in their natural habitat.

The visibility and warmth of the water off the coast of Maui provides some of the best diving in the world, and my 3 more experienced diver friends overwhelmingly regarded B & B as the best diving guide service that they had ever explored the sea with.

A+++

PS: the cornbread turkey sandwiches provided on the boat are the perfect way to refuel after the rather strenuous activity of diving.

BVarney, Owner at B&B Scuba, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Hello Marc ! We are glad you had a good time and look forward to your return. I would like to mention that the sandwiches are made with Hawaiian sweet bread.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time doing our 4 referral dives plus another 2 tank on a 3rd day with B&B. We had a lot of fun with our instructor Stan and the crew. The prices are very competitive (as all equipment rentals were included), and service was excellent! I also like the fact that their boat leaves early, so we're always the first boat to arrive at the crater, and we'll be back to the boat ramp around 10 a.m., which leaves us the entire day to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Maui!