“Excellent Diving Experience”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent Diving Experience”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I just sent them an email. Copy follows:

Brad,

Lynda and I want to thank you for the fine dive vacation we had on your boat. Day one Bill was our dive master and on the second dive we saw a Manta Ray feed! He actually came back three times during the dive. I posted a video of it on your facebook page. As you probably know the facebook quality is poor so if you want me to send you the video I would be happy to.

Day 2, 3 and 4 Dave was our dive master as Bill was Captain. We enjoyed our time with Dave too. Very attentive and did an excellent job of pointing out things we should see. Both also have a great sense of humor.

We have 200 dives in our logbook. All were in Cozumel, BVI, USVI and Belize until this trip to Maui. I want you to know your team did a wonderful job in all respects. Whoever took my phone reservation was very helpful and informative. My wife has a bad back and I was worried she would get the help she needed getting into and out of the water. She put me at ease.

Then your team on the boat. Besides Dave and Bill, Eric and Stan were there every day. They all were very helpful in setting up gear, helping us get suited up and getting in and out of the boat.

Brad, I could go on and on but I won’t. Good Job! Well done!

Sincere thanks and warmest regards,

R & L

PS to tripadvisor readers: Coffee on the boat when you get there. Furit and cookies after the first dive and a sandwich after the second. All very high quality. Great hosts!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scuba Diving in Maui”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I love to scuba dive. We've been to some awesome dive sites in the past, including Cozumel, Bimini Island and other locales in the Bahamas, Flower Gardens in the Gulf of Mexico, and several other spots. By far, the VERY BEST accommodations that we've EVER experienced were with B&B Scuba in Maui. B&B's new boat (Christina II) is absolutely beautiful, and the Captain (Dan) and Dive Masters (especially Stan) were incredible. If you are looking for great dives with a fun crew, you simply cannot beat B&B Scuba. Book early and often with these guys, because after your first dive with them, you will see why they stay "booked up" with reservations..

1 Thank Thomas A
Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“B & B delivers great service!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We just did 4 days of boat diving with B& B Scuba and had a great experience. They were super friendly, helpful, and professional. They know their reefs and where to find the good stuff!

“Great Dive Company, I have used others in Maui that were good but this company was awesome”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I am from Oregon and been to Maui before. I used a very popular dive company and they were good. But B&B Scuba was much better.

They were able to take care of me with my Poseidon Discovery Rebreather "it is a recreation unit".

The dive boat captain and the dive master were the very relaxed and just took great care of us.

At the end of the dive they didn't make you feel guilty about tips like the other dive company I used on past visits. Not one word about a tip. Which made me want to give them a tip which I did.

This will be who I will dive with from now on any time a come to Maui.

Boulder, Colorado
“great experience...every time!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

These guys are the best, the most professional dive operator on the island of Maui. Have been diving with most others over the last 25 years, and B&B is the best. Most attentive to individual needs, most skilled at dealing with different levels of divers, and most informative and helpful on each dive. Each crew memeber is knowledgeable and quick to share info....and while I have over 500 dives under my belt, I am always appreciative of how the crew takes special care of novice or nervous divers. You can always feel confortable on this boat!
These are the only guys i will dive with here.