“Very nice dives”
Review of B&B Scuba

B&B Scuba
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We booked th Molokini and Turtle Spot trip. We started early in the morning, and arrived as first boat at Molokini. We got great assistance from the guys and had a great dive at Molokini. The second dive near Weilea Point was also very good.
We recommend to dive with B&B Scuba - it was a great experience.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"experienced divers"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2011

My wife and I are newly certified divers, so we were apprehensive about our first open ocean boat dive. The B & B staff were wonderful and very attentive to us, which made for a fantastic dive experience. We highly recommend B & B!

Reviewed August 31, 2011

We dove with B&B while in port with NCL. We had to meet early but it was well worth it as we were the first to the dive sites. The equipment was in excellant condition and our divemaster was a blast. He took us to great locations and we saw tons of aquatic life. The operation is very safe. They also took us back to their shop for T-shirts. I would definitely dive with them again. One note: if you are coming in on NCL, rent a car because the taxi ride was rather expensive.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

I had two most amazing dives with B&B Scuba and I wish I had more time to do more.

We went to Molokini Crater and to the Hell Cat Bomber which was amazing. Both dives were spectacular and the service was great. They were very professional, focused on safety but knew how to have fun, make every laugh and ensure everyone had a great dive.

I had to rent my gear and it was top quality. There were divers who's air consumption was less than others so they split instructers/masters amoungst the divers to ensure everyone got to have the best dive possible.

I'd highly recommend these guys. The 5.45am start is a bit of a shock on the system but it meant we had the ocean to ourselves....a rare treat for Molokini!!!!