“Twice as nice!”
Review of Worldmark Kihei

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kihei
Worldmark Kihei
Ranked #10 of 62 Specialty Lodging in Kihei
GreenLeadersSilver level
Auburn, California
“Twice as nice!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had the good fortune to be at this resort several years ago with friends in August of 2011. It was a gorgeous place and we were close to Kihei Beach. In August of 2013 I revisited this resort again. Due to our original hotel being under construction and extremely noisy, we were able to move to this Kihei Beach Resort. As a bonus to us and as members of World Mark, they gave us an ocean street view. We just walked out of our room and onto the crosswalk and we arrived at the beach. As usual, everything is superb including all the amenities of the pool and we enjoyed the weekly barbecue with Hawaiian entertainment.

Room Tip: There is always a difficult time getting an ocean view but any of the rooms are delightful. You are...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stayed in the building closest to the beach. It was a REALLY quick walk right out the door to the beach. They have a volleyball net there in case you want to play some sand volley. The pool is the usual deal but they have a bbq every tuesday night for owners. They have activities for kids and everyone during the day. There are lots of nifty little perks here. Like if you have to check out but your flight is later in the night you can leave your bag and such at the convenience area. Spend the time in the pool or beach and then take a quick shower in the "gym like" area. Which is still great since you area already checked out. It's a great family place and worth my stay. Staff was really great all hours of the day and night.

Room Tip: Ask for the building closest to the beach.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank EvaLady
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The Worldmark in Kihei, Maui was a great place to stay. The place is clean and it was nice to have a kitchen and laundry facilities in our room. The property is very pretty and clean. My only complaint is my husband and I are owners with Worldmark and we did our owner update here (which is really just them trying to get you to spend more money). The update took a LONG time and I fell like some of my Maui time was wasted on this entire process. Next time I will just not do an update. Overall though, the staff is very friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank meandmyshadows67
Tsawwassen, B.C.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Clean, comfortable, somewhat dated. Staff very nice. Already booked again for next year. We had a 3 bedroom unit that came up last minute. There were only two of us, but lots of room for up to 6 people. You can sleep 8 if you use the Murphy bed. Right across from Kam 1. Go to the food truck parked by the property - excellent food!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Calderwood
Langley City, Canada
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this property and I was a bit disappointed this time. We first were stuck in building 9 which was at the farthest end of the complex. Well, not my favorite building. You are far from everything. We complained and got moved to the building right beside the pool much better.
I found the complex a little run down this time.
The beds were worn out, the ice maker had to be changed, the carpet was loose and had rolled up in certain areas. The coffee maker was unable to keep coffee hot, the sink in the master was plugged and plastic towel bars in the bathroom kept bending when you put 2 towels on it -cheap.
The staff tried to fix all the problems but you just can't complain about everything...I felt like I had to pick the worst ones and just put up with the rest. Shouldn't have to vacation like that.
I hope that they do a bit of upgrading before I try it again.
I have to say that the staff are friendly and try real hard to make your stay great.
I think they need to put a little of our owner maintenance fees into this property.

Room Tip: Near pool is convenient
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Bonny W
Aumsville, Oregon
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We have stayed at this particular Worldmark 5 times now. It is so nice to know, that everything is very clean, as well as having a full kitchen w/all necessities that you need, and a washer & dryer is awesome. It is directly across from a great beach, and walking distance to get to a grocery store, etc. The pool and jacuzzi are very clean & having barbeque's available is wonderful. I would highly recommend staying here, and I know we will be staying here again soon.

Room Tip: Try to book early to get in, as well as getting a room with a view. The 3rd floor is great for an Oc...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank tabbycat12
WorldMark W, Social Media Team at Worldmark Kihei, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We appreciate your kind words and will share them with our staff. We are glad you enjoyed the unit amenities and location to the beach. We look forward to your next visit.
Chestermere
Reviewed November 28, 2013

The first time I stayed here I had a lovely room and really enjoyed it, this time we got a horrific room. 8310 in the back over looking the parking lot and a very loud street. The walk to the BBQ was too far to go to use, and better be prepared when you go to the pool as it's a long uphill walk to run to your room, which we only used once. The elevator was inconveniently place, right by the BBQ so we didn't use either. We requested a better room since so many were vacant but we received the royal run around. I have been to Maui probably 20 times and have stayed almost everywhere and this has by far been the worse accommodations I have stayed at. I would certainly never recommend staying here. I will say the location is good, but nothing else about it!

Room Tip: Don't stay in building 8!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank surfrgirl
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We are sorry your stay did not meet your expectations. We know that when staying with Wyndham there is a certain level of satisfaction expected. Please note that our resorts have units reserved for both rentals and owners. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and thank you for taking the time to reach out.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kihei
Maui Coast Hotel
Kamaole Sands
Kamaole Sands
#13 of 62 in Kihei
Aston at the Maui Banyan

Been to Worldmark Kihei? Share your experiences!