“Great lunch in a clean atmosphere!”
Review of Amigos de Maui

Amigos de Maui
Ranked #89 of 177 Restaurants in Kihei
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery
Tampa, Florida
“Great lunch in a clean atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Great, attentive bartender. Good food, 2 TV's behind the bar with sports! How can you go wrong! I'm a Vegan and they have options here.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast....stale chips”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We had El Carnivore and El Flako skillets. Food was good and decent value for Hawaii. Excellent service by young, male server. Chips were stale....birds didn't seem to mind. Excellent, spicy Bloody Mary for $3!

• Visited May 2014
Kihei, Hawaii
“Won't Eat Here Again”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Amigos isn't on Lipoa Street; they have moved to the Longs shopping center on South Kihei St. I have dated here numerous times, and each time think "I won't come back again." Then I get an urge for Mexican food and decide to give it Amigos another try. Ate there last week: as always, the chips were stale; almost rancid tasting. The food, as usual, was mediocre. This time, our waitress was rude and impatient, and clearly unhappy to be working there. So, put the pieces all together, and we won't be going back to Amigos.

• Visited April 2014
Kihei, Hawaii
“AVOID THIS PLACE- Dishonest!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I took my parents out this last Tuesday 4/1/14 and Amigos charged us MORE ,on our bill ,than the prices were on the menu. We ordered a lg Shrimp Ceviche which is $10.99 on the menu-- on our bill it was $12.99. We ordered guacamole with chips which is $4.50 on the menu. On our bill it was $7. I made the waiter go change our bill. He made up some lame excuse about how shrimp is more expensive now and guacamole was now more. I told him you cannot charge more than the prices on the menu without letting people know when they order. He got it changed with the manager. He then tried to talk us out of our local (Kamaiina) discount. I am not very happy. My husband and I went here a few weeks ago and ordered the same things without noticing that we were being overcharged. We had kept our receipt and we were overcharged the same amount then as well. They are pulling a scam hoping people do not remember what things cost on the menu. The food was good but I do not like being taken advantage of. AVOID THIS PLACE-- IF YOU GO CHECK YOUR BILL CAREFULLY.....

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Maui_sunshine123
Evansburg
“Great take out”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

2 Couples looking for a nice meal to take home for the evening!
Food was good, service great and prices very affordable.
We enjoyed the enchiladas, chimichangas, fajitas and soft tacos...all was great
and the hot salsa awesome!
We recommend a stop in if you have a hankering for mexican.

Visited February 2014