“Trip to Molokini for snorkling”

Maui Classic Charters
Book In Advance
More Info
$117.52*
and up
Molokini Sail and Snorkel Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Four Winds II is a 55 foot glass bottom catamaran, and is fondly referred to as "Maui's Family Fun Boat". Once on board, you'll soon discover why Maui's visitors consider this trip to be one of the best to Molokini or Coral Gardens. With a crew that is completely dedicated to your needs and providing you absolute fun, this trip is a must-do for families visiting Hawaii. The Four Winds II accommodates everyone and provides tons of fun on-deck or in the water snorkeling at top rated reef sites. The Maui Magic is designed for our adventurer's at heart. If you are an adventurer that likes the wind in your hair, getting a chance to see marine life up close in the wild and a more personalized setting... the Maui Magic is for you! The custom-built 54ft., state-of-the-art, fast and comfortable power catamaran is totally unique in every way. It allows the passengers to visit two snorkel spots daily on the trip. This is a true Hawaiian experience, with your captain sharing interesting and unusual facts about Maui's history, legends and culture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The Four Winns is an excellent boat, Captain was great, crew was great, try the SNUBA - better than snorling

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We picked Classic charters for our snorkel adventure for the family. We all had a wonderful time and they are very professional. Food/drink that is included was pretty good. We left early in the morning and was in the car by 12:30pm so it did not take all the day up. I would do it again. It is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. My daughter gets sea sick somethings and it was not a problem on this charter.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Looking at some of the other reviews left me confused because it sounds so different from our experience. The breakfast we were served was just our thing (bagels n cream cheese and cut up fruit, tea coffee, water, soft drinks.luch was burgers, hotdogs, crisps, crudités and dip and best of all, all the beer u can have). There were add ons like the wet jacket, which I do think they could just have added in the cost but didn't matter as it was only $5, waterproof camera and snuba. I'm still waiting for my pics from the camera and think it will have been worth it and from what other people told us during that trip the snuba was also worth the money. This wasn't a dolphin/whale watching or fishing excursion so wouldn't expect otherwise. I was able to swim up close to turtles seen eels and loads of colourful fish. It was cold during going out as it was raining but was prepared for it, it also didn't make much of a difference to the visibility I had stayed out longer than the rest while everyone was waiting for lunch to be cooked and served which served me well as the fish all came out and about some more :) the staff were loads of fun. There were loads of ppl on the boat but we got to socialise with them. The slide was extremely fun. Def think its worth the money.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Had a great morning trip to Molokini. Amazing reef. Very few fish. Saw the sea turtles on the way back. GREAT STAFF. The camera guy works it really hard...

Four Winds II is the one you want, stay way from their other boat. It's a cattle car.

Well worth the money.

1  Thank Perry R
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I've done the snorkel trip before but the afternoon Four Winds II really made the experience my favorite. They had a great crew and the captain, Taylor and Trey were so friendly. Would definitely recommend this trip to everyone!